<2.0> The betrayal

"Stephen, should you manage to escape this chamber, you must guide America Chavez." Charles said firmly.

"What the hell are you saying?" Mordo asked as the rest of the Illuminati left the room to hunt you and Wanda down.

"Save the girl and get to The Book of Vishanti."

"What? Do you have the book here?"" He asked.

"Yes, you built a waypoint."

"Charles, we cannot trust him." Mordo lightly scolded.

"I believe we can, just because someone stumbles and loses their way, doesn't mean they're lost forever." He smiled at Stephen. "We will see what kind of Doctor Strange you are."

Meanwhile

Christine hurried as the robots ran past her to the chaos outside.

"Everybody out!" She shouted, shooing the scientists out for evacuation.

"It's Wanda." America gasped.

Christine ran over to the computer attempting to unlock America's cell before Wanda could get to her. Shots fired from behind them, bits and pieces of the robots being thrown out from flames, making America scream. Soon enough, Wanda emerged from the bright red lights, a sinister smile plastered on her face as she approached her.

You, on the other hand, had left Wanda to 'go find Strange' and bring him back to her, but of course, you weren't going to help her. You didn't care if she loved you more than Stephen did, Wanda was going too far this time, killing and slaughtering innocent people.

"Hurry, hurry! She's coming!" America cried, banging the glass.

Just as Christine was about to get it open, the whole system jammed, curtesy of Wanda's magic taking over her network.

"Oh, no..."

Before Wanda could get to them, Captain Carter landed in front of her, stopping her in her tracks. Soon, all the Illuminati members except Mordo and Charles had joined the fight, standing against Wanda.

"Wanda, stop." Reed begged, "You've possessed an innocent woman, but you can still do the right thing... Let her go, please. I have children of my own, I understand your pain."

"Is their mother still alive?" Wanda asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Yes."

"Good, there will be someone left to raise them."

"Wanda, Black Bolt could destroy you with one whisper from his mouth."

"What mouth?"

Everyone stared at her in confusion, they turned around and saw that Black Bolt's mouth had completely disappeared, lesving him mouthless. Black Bolt grabbed his face, searching for his mouth, when he tried to scream, his brain blee from the inside out, his powers playing the uno reverse card as he dropped dead to the ground.

Then, everyone charged at Wanda, but it clesrly did not end well, Reed ended up in strips, Captain Carter had her shield shoved deep inside her, practically cutting herself into two. While, Captain Marvel was crushed by a statue, made fallen by Wanda.

There, just like that, everyone in the Illuminati were eliminated.