<0.9> The mirror dimention

Seeing Stephen run off without caring about you made your heart sink, you have done so much for him since the day he found- created you, and this is how he repayed you? He cared for a girl he met yesterday and didn't even think about saving a girl be knew longer.

Your eyes went icy white as you watched the sorcerer's fighting back, you flew in front of Wanda, grunted as you made sharp spears, throwing it at them, taking each and every one of tbe magic weilders down, as Wanda watched with a twinkle in her eye.

"Atta girl." She praised, taking your hand as she flew down and landed in the midst of the chaos, gently letting you down onto your feet, careful not to hurt you.

The two of you strutted past many badly injured sorcerers but neither of you cared, the only thing you wanted to do now was get back ar Stephen, you were going to help Wanda get her powers.

Wanda stood in front of the bolted doors, looking around for the girl with her mind. Suddenly, Stephen appeared in front of the both of you, stopping you front entering.

"You want the girl, you'll have to go through me." He said.

"Get out of the way Stephen." You warned, giving him a fake smile.

"Look, kid, I don't know what kind of spell she has on you right now but I need you to snap out of it."

You frowned at his words, taking him aback, "I'm not under any spell, Stephen, Wanda showed me the truth, you never found me, you created me, with magic. You don't even want me!"

"Kid, i-it's all ju-"

"I think she's had enough, Stephen." Wanda said, walking forward towards him.

Before she could get any closer to him, the tiles underneath her started to move, Stephen disappeared into the air, leaving Wanda demented. Soon, you felt your stomach getting tighter, something was pulling you away from her.

"Wanda!" You screamed. She ran to you and tried to save you but nothing worked, soon enough, you were dragged away by an unknown force, leaving Wanda on her own as she tried to figure out a plan to save you.

The whiring beneath her feet slowly stopped, she turned around and became face to face with a mirror, but as she looked around, she realised that there wasn't just one mirror, they were now all around her, she was stuck in a mirror dimention.

Wanda raised her hands, wanting to blast her way out, but instantly, sharp spikes bursted through the mirror, making her cover her face as she breathed heavily in disbelief. She shot a huge wave of energy at the glass, hoping that it would break, still, her attempts didn't work as her blasts ricocheted, merely missing her.

She took in the situation that she was in, calming down before she placed her charred hand on the glass panel, it immediately took her in, her hand sinking into the mirror, making her smile sinisterly.