Heat & The Mating Process

Quick shout out to a few fans

readyjoy thanks for the support I'm gonna do James pov just for you BTW you're right he is a prick

Nightworshiper I love your comments they give me confidence keep writing BTW I think you're amazing too

JasminaBu00e4staRist I love your support but I think you should reread your comments before you post them it was kinda hard to understand it at the end Lmao. YOU'RE STILL AN AWESOME FAN TO ME

zebra_kakes after I post this chapter I'm gonna read your book and tell you what I think about it at school tomorrow

P.S

Remember the sixteenth

OK enough shout outs for now back to the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~James P.O.V.~

I wake up with a throbbing headache from too much liquor last night. I turn and see two girls under my arms. I smell them and know that they're human. Shit. I gotta get them out of here before they see something humans aren't supposed to see. I wake them up and rush them out of the house.

Once they're gone I walk into the kitchen to get some food. I see an elder in the kitchen and she shakes her head and mutters something along the lines of, "unfit alpha." Before I get a chance to say something she walks out of the kitchen. I just brush it off not in the mood to deal with that old bitch. I eat my snack in peace and walk to my office.

As I enter the office I'm overwhelmed with complaints about the human girls being in the pack house. All saying what if the saw this or what if they took pictures of that blah blah blah complaint complaint complaint. All of which are being ignored by me. I simply ignore everything thing they say and just command then to stfu and leave me alone. They all go away and do as their told, like the good obedient pets they are. Man I love being alpha.

~Nick's P.O.V.~

She's been in my office too long. I think I should go check on her. As I'm walking to my office my wolf begins to get worried. He's never worried so this scares me. I begin to run to my office afraid that something is wrong with my mate.

My wolf growls,"Mine. Go protect our mate." I pick up the pace agreeing with him saying,"Nobody will take our mate from us." Once I'm in my office to say that I was shocked was an understatement. Jazmine was floating off of the ground, her eyes were glowing, she was chanting in some strange language, and everything in my office was floating.

I was having the urge to summit again, but my worry for my mate kept me moving. I got to her and began shaking her screaming her name. She wouldn't respond to any of my pleas to wake her up. I began to get worried so I picked her up and carried her to our room. As I'm laying her on our bed she begins to stir in my arms. She looks into my eyes and smiles. Everything that happened in my office is soon forgotten. My wolf decides to take my distraction as an opportunity to take control.

He wants to complete the mating process. Nate begins to kiss her neck loving the way her skin feels on his lips. She whispers,"Nate would you like to speak to Jade?" He quickly nods his head, eager to speak with his mate. She replies, "If you speak with her, you must promise me you won't complete the mating bond. OK?" He growls, "Must finish mating to keep male wolves away from MY mate." She sighs,"Do you want to scare me away? Do you want me to fear you? Do you want me to leave you?"

He immediately starts shaking, not liking the idea of his mate leaving. She says,"Nate calm down. I won't leave you, but you must promise me that you won't complete the mating process." He reluctantly agrees with her. She radiates power even when she is human, but when Jade takes over her power is almost suffocating. Nate feels proud that his mate is so powerful.

Jade says,"I'm going to say this once and once only Nate, Jazmine is a broken soul. She has gone through so much tragedy in her short life. You must be patient with her. It is not my place to tell you her past, but I will tell you that she fears people. She only trusts me and now she is starting to trust you. Just take things slow with her and don't rush her."

He smiles,"I would never do anything to hurt my mate, but I am a wolf, I have needs. I need to complete the mating process with her. Her birthday is in a few days and I already can smell her heat beginning. Soon all male wolves without a mate will be able to smell it as well. I have to ensure her safety."

She nods,"I felt it start too, but you can't force yourself on her. If she lets you complete the process you better not hurt her. If you hurt her I will hurt you. Do you understand me?"

He looks confused,"I thought you couldn't hurt your mate?" She smirks,"That's for normal wolves. We are not a normal wolf, we are something more, we are something extraordinary, and lastly we are unique."

He questions,"How are you different? Why are you so powerful?" She smiles and says,"That is an interesting question. Unfortunately Jazmine wants her body back. Gotta go."

He says,"Wait Jade please tell me what you meant." It's too late Jade is gone and left more questions than answers. In his moment of confusion I regain control. Jazmine looks at me and says,"We need to talk about the mating process and my heat."

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

Nick looks shocked and embarrassed by what I said. There is an awkward silence in the room. Finally I break the silence and say,"Are we going to talk or are you going to continue your inner monologue about what to tell me?" Shit.

He doesn't know that I can hear his thoughts. It's a gift and a curse that I don't like using too often. Unfortunately my curiosity got the best of me and I had to know what he was thinking.

He looks at me and says,"I'm sorry. I didn't want to rush you, but with your heat starting I couldn't control myself." I think about it and finally say,"Then don't." He looks at me and says,"Are you asking me to complete the mating bond?"

I say,"Nick I trust you. I want you. I need you. I love you." He smiles the biggest smile I have ever seen and says,"I love you too." After that we kiss each other passionately and made love for both of our first times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the chapter. Sorry it took so long to write I've been busy. I posted a few shout outs earlier and want to clarify that just because I give some fans shout outs doesn't mean I don't notice others. All of my fans are important and I've read all of their comments. The ones I posted just stood out to me. Tell me what you think.