The Past Haunts The Present

So I read over the comments and decided to post this chapter today as well. Someone commented why the chapters are so short. Well I am really busy with school and don't have much time to write. When I do get the time to write I get writers block. I tried to get over my writers block for my readers. So here is another chapters for you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~James P.O.V.~

I'm sitting in my office, signing some papers, when there is a knock on my door. "Come in." My beta, Jack, walks in. "Alpha we captured the rogue. She exposed our kind to a small group of humans. What should we do?" She exposed our kind. This rogue must really have a death wish.

"I'm going to contact The Ancients and let then know. In the meantime go watch her and make sure nobody goes near her cell." "Ok Alpha. Should I punish her until you get there?" "No Jack, leave that job to The Ancients." "Yes Alpha." After that he leaves and I make my way to the phone to notify The Ancients.

"Hello Ancient Ted I was calling to tell you that I will be making a trip to your castle later this afternoon. There was a rogue on my territory. We caught her, but not before she exposed our kind to a small group of humans. I will leave her with you to punish her whatever way you see fit." He doesn't reply. He just grunts and hangs up. Oh well, I have a rogue to handle.

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

James walks in looking at me with disgust. I guess his wolf is dormant, because he hasn't noticed me yet. "So you're the rogue that exposed our kind to humans. How pathetic can you be?"

Jade gets angry and growls lowly. "How dare he call us pathetic? After the way he treated us." I just nod, not wanting to be recognized. "That's right show respect for an Alpha."

That's it. I grab his throat faster than he could blink. I hold him in the air and say, "You don't deserve to be an Alpha after the way you treated me. I was your mate and you rejected me. Now you think you can still treat me like shit. I assure you that you can't. Now stop acting all high and mighty and take me to The Ancients to be executed."

I throw him against the wall and he looks at me shocked, but most of all fear. "Yea that's right you should fear me."

~James P.O.V.~

The rogue was my mate. The rogue was Jazmine. I was happy, until I realized that she would be executed today. "Why Jazmine? Why do you want to be executed?"

"I have nothing else to live for. My mate rejected and banished me. My family never cared about me. My pack hated me. What else is keeping me here?"

"Me. I know I was a terrible mate to you but I want to make it right. Give me a chance to make it right." My wolf takes over and embraces her in a hug. "James get off of me." He growls, "You mated another?!?!?!"

It was then I notice her scent is slightly different. He whimpers, "This is all your fault pup. If you hadn't rejected her she would be mated to us. She wouldn't have exposed our kind. She wouldn't want to die." I have nothing to say because I know he is right.

"Jazmine if you want to die I will respect that. This is all my fault so I will at least give you what you want, even if I don't like it. I will deal it not as an Alpha, but as a mate."

"When are we leaving?" "Right now if you want to?" She nods and I escort her to van. "I just want you to know that I'm truly sorry and that I will always love you. I know we had a bad past, but can you find it in your heart to forgive me?"

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

Can I forgive him? He wasn't lying, but he tortured me for years. Can I let go of all that pain?

"I honestly don't have an answer for that, but I'll be sure to get back to you." "I can understand that."

Then we leave for the castle, which coincidentally, isn't that far away. It's a two hour drive, so I decide to ask some questions. "What happens at an execution?" He sighs, "They call all the packs to witness what could happen to them if they make the same mistake."

I ask the question that has been bothering me since I was a little kid. "Why? What did I ever do to you? Why did you make my life a living hell?" He rubs his neck nervously and says, "When we were little one of The Ancients told us that your mother was pregnant. They told us that you were a threat to our kind. They forced us to be cruel to you, but the rejection was all me. My wolf wanted you, but I didn't. I was just given the Alpha title. I wanted to enjoy my last few years as an unmated wolf. I didn't want to be tied down. I was being selfish and I hurt you. For that I'm sorry."

I just nod and look out the window. "So Jade it was The Ancients fault I was mistreated. They are the reason everybody hated me. This just reached an all new level of personal. They must die. We will end this tonight." Jade growls, "Let's do this then Jazmine." I look up and notice that we're here. Ancients get ready for a rude awakening. The Creator is here to set some shit straight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Give me your opinions.

P.S. I posted three chapters this weekend. I will try to post more often and make the chapters longer. I will try to post later this week, if I don't I will make up for that next week by posting at least four chapters. Until next time readers.

Also for the readers that read chapter 11. I went back and added Jack's P.O.V. (Jazmine's brother). Thought that I would give you a little insight on how he feels.