The Creator Still Has Work To Do

I read all the comments and I'm taking some ideas into consideration. Btw if anybody wants me to read their story comment telling me so. I'll give you my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

She's pregnant?!?!?!?! The phrase keeps playing over and over in my head. It still hasn't sunk in that my mate got someone else pregnant. It all seems surreal.

I look over at Nick, but words can't describe the hurt and betrayal I feel. I was willing to forgive him before, but now I'm not too sure.

He lied to me right in my face and said he never cheated. I look at him and he looks away, ashamed. He should be, but now I have more important things to handle. All of the packs are looking at me for support and guidance.

I look at them and finally speak. "If anyone wants to challenge me speak up now. If not all of the Alphas must give the titles to their mate or sister if you aren't mated." Almost everyone gives the title up knowing what I am capable of, all but three.

I look at them and say, "You three follow me." One of the three is James he has the same cocky smirk on his face he always has. I lead them to the training room. It's a room big enough for us to shift and fight with minimal damage to my castle.

Once inside I stand in the middle and let them circle me. I say, "You three must get me to summit or knock me out to keep your Alpha title, but if I win you will all give up the title willingly." They nod in agreement and the fight begins.

James was the first to attack, but I teleported across the room before he could blink. The three men look at each other and shift simultaneously. I smirk and shift to show them my full power in wolf form.

Two of them stop charging at me and whine. They are fighting their wolves instincts. Their wolves won't let them attack me, and forces them into submission.

The only one left is James and he is struggling against his wolf, but manages to keep control. He charges at me and I jump over him and claw his right shoulder. I look around the room and everyone looks at me with pride.

Nick runs in and screams, "Jazmine let me explain. The kid isn't mine, I swear I've never cheated on you. I've been yours since the day I saw you. Please forgive me." His speech distracts me and gives James the perfect opportunity to attack me, which he takes full advantage of.

He charges at my ribs full force, effectively knocking the wind out of me. Before I get the chance to attack Jade takes over, trying to protect her pups.

She is merciless. She dodges all of James attacks and comes back with several attacks of her own. When he summits she doesn't stop. She wants his head for endangering the lives of her pups.

Jade was so focused on killing James that I was able to regain control, and stop her from killing him. He is barely breathing and his heart is slowing. I grab him and teleport him to the hospital. He'll survive, but it will take a while for him to recover completely.

I teleport back to the training room, where everyone is waiting for me. It was then that I notice that I had a few broken ribs, some bruising, and a claw mark on my arm. The pain is dull and my wounds are healing, but everyone is afraid for my health.

Their thoughts are screaming at me. They are worried, relieved, confused, but mostly scared. I finally say, "Everyone stop thinking I'm going to die. I am strong and I am almost completely healed. My pups and I are going to be fine."

Nick runs up checking for wounds saying, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to distract you. Are you ok? Are our kids ok?" Everyone is listening waiting on my answer. I say, "I protected MY pups. We are fine. Now leave me alone."

Before he can speak I cut him off. "Nick it's been a long day. I don't wanna deal with this right now. All I wanna do is sleep." He sighs but agrees. He rubs my stomach and says, "I know you protected OUR children and I know I messed up, but I promise I'll make this right. Goodnight Jazmine I love you." He kisses my stomach and I leave.

Everyone leaves to go find a room to sleep in. I teleport to my bathroom to throw up. Afterwards I hop in the shower to relax after this long day. I brush my teeth, get dressed, and go to lay down in my bed.

I keep thinking about what Nick said. Is he telling the truth? Should I believe him? Should I forgive him? Do I want to? Why is this so confusing? My last thought before sleep was, "After all we've been through I still love him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I haven't updated in a while. I had writers block, but I'm over it now. Tell me what you think.

Comment and vote.