The Execution Room

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

I wake up in the execution room, chained to the floor. I looked at the chains and noticed my shirt was bloody. Ted must've broke my nose when he knocked me out. I look at all the packs in the room and noticed Nick.In one word; he looked like shit.

He looked like he hadn't slept or showered in weeks. I think my disappearance affected him more than I thought. His face holds so many emotions. Anger, regret, relief, helpless, but most of all love. I knew right then that no matter what happened in the past, I will always love him.

Ted's laugh brought me out of my trance. "I see someone has found their mate. No matter, I guess he will have to watch his mate die." Nick growls angrily. Ted's face showed fear, but he covered it up as quickly as it came. If it weren't for my heightened senses I wouldn't have seen it either.

"You will respect me boy. I am a higher rank than you, don't forget that." Nick's wolf stops growling and just whimpers, knowing that there is nothing he can do. Jade is telling me to keep calm and wait for the perfect moment. I agree, knowing that now is not the time to lose my temper.

Ted turns his attention back to me. "Are there any last words before I kill you?" I guess this is it, here goes nothing. "I'm not going to die Ted, you are."

He laughs, "Why are you so sure of that?" I smirk and say, "Simple, I created you. Killing you shouldn't be that hard." His face instantly pales. "I wasn't created. I was given this gift and was nice enough to share it with all of you. You should be grateful."

Now it's my turn to laugh. "Grateful for what Ted? I know who created this race, and it damn sure wasn't you." He strains a laugh, "So who was it?" I smirk, "The Creator of course, and I know who SHE is. I've personally met her."

He rushes to me and snarls out, "Where is she?" I laugh, "You're looking at her Ted. Don't you recognize me?" I break the chains and grab his throat before he has a chance to runaway.

"Don't you remember me Ted? How you killed my mate, sent me his eyes, and then killed me? The countless people you tortured? Forcing all of the females to give the alpha title to the men? Destroying the race that I created?" His men started to run. They can't escape me this time. "I command all of you to stop running and get your asses down here. NOW!"

They all stop running and come to me looking scared. I realize I'm still holding Ted's throat, and his face is turning purple. His eyes start to drift into the back of his head.

"Oh no you don't Ted. You will stay awake and watch this." I drop him and begin kicking him, while he gasps for air. I stop suppressing my power and let my full power show. Everyone looks scared, yet bow their heads to me. I see Ted looking off into the crowd with a blank face, but his eyes tell it all.

"I see someone has found their mate. No matter, I guess she will have to watch her mate die." She growls and screams, "Have you no mercy? He is my mate."

I remember what he did to me and say, "Well let me tell you something about your mate. Centuries ago he killed my mate and sent me a box with his eyes in it. Your mate killed me. Your mate destroyed the race that I built. He showed me no mercy. Why should I show him mercy?"

She shakes her head and screams, "Lies! He created this race, not you." I shake my head, "They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I wonder how many words memories are worth."

I gain access to everyone's mind and show them what he did. How he killed me. How he tortured women into giving men the alpha title. How he corrupted their minds. Even the Ancients see my memories, but I make them feel the pain they caused. Everyone starts crying after I show them the memories.

"They have lied to you. I created this race. It was a female dominant race. Males weren't the alphas, the females were. Females had all the power, and I intend to keep it that way. If any of you have a problem with that we will have a dominance challenge. The winner decides who stays alpha."

I turn back to Ted's mate, "Julia I'm truly sorry, but Ted has to die. Do you wish to die with him or leave the room as I kill him? The choice is yours." She thinks, but I already hear her wolf's answer, "Without my mate I am nothing. I wish to die with him."

Ted growls while I nod, "If that's what you really want, I will give it to you. Come down here and I will give you what you want." Ted growls and takes a defensive stance in front of his mate. "Nobody will touch her."

She whimpers, "Without you I will have no reason to live. Let me die so that I may spend the rest of eternity loving you." He looks at her with so much love in his eyes and nods. I rub my hands together and say, "So who dies first?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and vote. I wanna know your thoughts.