The Plan Begins

Ok so this chapter is dedicated to @djsgurl for the awesome comment she left on chapter 10. I wasn't gonna post this chapter yet, but her comment made me wanna post it today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jazmine's P.O.V.

I suppress my power so they will come closer. l wait until they come close enough, then I shift and run the other way. They, of course, chase after me. I run slow so they can keep up. I run to a small alley that has about five humans in it. They stay in the woods and watch as I expose our kind and shift back turning human. Thankfully I'm dressed or that would've been embarrassing. I remember to erase their thoughts so they, or anybody within a few blocks, can't remember anything for the last thirty minutes.

I run back to the woods, where they continue chasing me. I trip over a tree branch on purpose, so they can catch me. They start to growl at me, ready to attack me. "Don't attack her. Alpha James said bring her to him." I recognize the voice as my brother's. He looks the same as he did when I left.

~Jack Jr. P.O.V.~

The rogue looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Maybe you do maybe you don't." One of the pack members goes to hit her, but before he can I have him hanging by his throat. My wolf has control and keeps growling, "Must protect sister."

Andrew, the guy who's neck I'm holding says, "Jack put me down. Why did you stop me? This rogue exposed our kind. Why protect her?"

"Stand down Andrew. This isn't you fight. The Alpha said bring her back unharmed." Once I regain control I look back at the rogue, my baby sister Jazmine. I walk up to her and hug her.

"Jazmine I've missed you so much. I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. I never meant for any of this to happen."

"Jack get off of me. You treated me like shit, don't stop now. Just take me to the pack house so we can leave. I have one wish and that is to die." I bow to her. Why am I submitting? My wolf takes over again and says, "As you wish Luna."
Luna? She's James mate? He rejected her? How could he do that to his mate?

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

I didn't realize that I was commanding Jack until he bowed. I am the true Luna of this pack, his wolf will always show loyalty to me. If only it wasn't too late, things could've been different. As they say life goes on.

The walk to the pack house was uneventful after my confrontation with Jack, but memories of my past haunt me. It brings back memories that I've been trying to forget. "It's ok Jaz. I'm here for you." Jade's reassuring words give me confidence to keep going. I won't let them break me again.

They put me in the dungeon, which is basically a basement with four cells in it. Since I've gone through my transformation nobody recognizes me, and I'm glad. I'm keeping my head down so that no one will see my eyes. My brother is standing in front of my cell, looking at me with disgust.

I forgot that I commanded him to treat me like shit. I know he doesn't want to treat me this way, but an order is an order. If only he knew how much he still disgusts me. Jade begins to get nervous, but I don't know why. "Jade what's wrong?"

"Our other mate is coming. We might not still have a bond with him, but he still has a bond with us." I completely forgot about James. Well this will surely put a dent in my plans. I don't have time for this shit. While trying to think of a plan, I'm interrupted by the door opening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think.