Meeting Jonathan

Jazmine's P.O.V.

Today is the day that Nick's brother comes back. These hormones are driving me insane. Nick didn't tell his brother about me, something about wanting it to be a surprise. I really don't care what he thinks anymore, all I care about is the fact that I'm getting fat.

None of my clothes fit me anymore and it really sucks. As of now I'm crying in my room, when Nick bursts in the room looking worried. He checks for any intruder, bruises, or any other sign that something is wrong with me. When he finds none he asks, "What's wrong babe?"

This only makes me mad and I get up and yell, "I'm fat that's what's wrong, and it's all your fault." He laughs and says, "Babe we can go shopping for some new clothes tomorrow." I was going to yell at him again, but there was a knock on the door.

I look at him and say, "Whoever that is just saved you from being yelled at so, if I were you I would thank them." I turn around and go get the door. When I open it there is a guy that looks very similar to Nick, only he has a baby face. I assume it's his brother Jonathan and let him in.

His scent was throwing me and Jade off. I didn't like it and I had a feeling he noticed. He walked over to Nick and gave him a guy hug. It was then that I took in his appearance, he was wearing some basketball shorts and a white v-neck shirt. I assume it was from him shifting.

Nick comes to stand next to me and says, "Bro this is my mate, Jazmine." I nod my head and shake his hand. As soon as my hand touches his I growl and snatch my hand back. Nick looks at me weird, but Jonathan looks at me with disgust.

When Nick looks back at Jonathan, he smiles at me. "I'm sorry Jonny she's been acting weird like this lately." That instantly pisses me off and I push Nick away from me. As if realizing what he said he runs over to me and tries to apologize.

I push him again and scream, "Don't touch me. How dare you say that about me, and then act like nothing's wrong with it?" I look at the hurtful expression on his face and stop. I say, "I'm going for a run."

As soon as I get out of the house I shift, ripping my clothes in the process. Oh well that outfit was tight anyway. Jade speaks up, "I don't like Jonathan. His scent is off and he looks at us weird." I say, "I noticed and why did I growl at him." Jade growls again and says, "When our skin touched it felt like fire. I can't describe it, but something is off with him. I don't trust him at all. I wanna go back to the castle."

This is a lot to think about. I don't want to leave Nick, but I have to think about my pups safety. Something is off with Nick's brother and I had to tell him how I feel about it.

I felt someone trying to mind link me so I opened my thoughts. "Jaz I just wanted to let you know that everything is ok. Thanks again for making me your beta." It was Drew giving me an update like I asked for. After all the drama died down I made Drew my beta, and left him in charge while I left with Nick.

I realize that I'm at the front door of Nick's pack house. I don't want shift back and be naked, and with me being pregnant my powers are all out of whack. If I teleport there is no telling which room I'll end up in. I bark to get someone's attention, and sure enough Jonathan comes and answers the door.

He looks at me with disgust and says, "Why did you have come back mutt?" I growl and push past him running up to my room. I change clothes and decide to take a nap. There is too much going on and it's wearing me down.

~Dream~

I'm at the castles infirmary. I can see and hear everything, but no one else can see or hear me. I see me giving birth. Nick is holding my hand helping me get through the pain. I deliver a pup, but before I can see it a man bursts in. He takes my weakness to his advantage, kills everyone, and takes my newborn pup. Before he leaves he blows up the castle.

~Dream Over~

I wake up gasping for air with tears streaming down my face. I don't know why, but that dream felt so real. I placed my hands on my slightly round stomach and say, "Don't worry I'll protect you with my life." A tear slides down my face.

I get up rushing to find Nick. I need to tell him everything that's going on. I feel like it's all a sign of what's to come. My suspicions of Jonathan and my dream, they must mean something.

I realize that it's around lunchtime. I know that I can find him in the kitchen. Sure enough I find him in the kitchen with Jonathan. I growl in frustration and walk out the kitchen.

I go to the living room and sit on the couch. I decide to tell Nick about everything when we are alone. I'm randomly changing channels when there is a knock on the door. I get up to answer it, and the person I see on the other side of the door confuses me. It is none other than Jonathan looking just as confused at me as I am looking at him.

--------------------------------

Sorry it took so long for an update, but if it's any consultation I'm taking the book off hold so expect regular updates.

Tell me your thoughts.