Jazmine's Sickness

Nick's P.O.V.

I lay over my unconscious mate, praying that she is ok. The pack doctor has no idea why she passed out because she is perfectly healthy. I have the strangest feeling that this is a lot more than we realize. If she doesn't wake up my brother is a dead man.

Selene is next to me crying. All she can say is how sorry she is, it makes me wonder why she is so sorry. I finally decide to voice my thought and ask, "Why are you so sorry? I swear if you have anything to do with this you will regret it. I don't care if you are my brother's mate."

Sensing how serious I was she says, "I'm sorry that I can't help her. I'm a very powerful witch and I should be able to wake her up, but when I try it feels like I'm being blocked. Almost as if there is a cement wall in front of me. I'm sorry that I can't do anything for her. I know that we don't have the best past, but I'm really trying to prove myself here. I only want to help in any way that I can."

She holds my hand affectionately, trying to show support. My idiot brother walks in and thinks more of the small gesture. He throws me against a wall growling at me. He is blinded by jealousy, and thinks I want his mate.

I look at him trying to keep calm and sneer, "I don't want your mate. I have a beautiful mate that loves me and is carrying my pups. She is unconscious and I'm worried for her health. If you don't let me go you will be laying in the bed next to her, fighting for your life. Brother trust me when I say it was not a threat but a promise." Nate only wants to be close to Jade, and I only want to be close to Jazmine. We don't mind hurting him for being in the way.

It was then that Selene decides to speak up whispering, "Johnny calm down, I only want you. Let your brother go so he can be with his mate, just like you wanna be with me right now."

Coming to his senses he let's me go. I'm too worried about Jaz to even be angry with him. My mate needs me right now and that's more important than anything else.

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

I wake up in a fog. I know I'm unconscious because I can still hear everything. The doctors don't know what's wrong with me and Johnny is being an asshole and won't give Jonathan back control. Everything is falling apart, yet I couldn't be happier. My life is finally slowing down, I finally have time to think, and most importantly figure out how I'm going to find out who's trying to hurt my pups. I can always sense someone watching me, and I know that it won't be long before they try to attack me when they think I'm weak.

All of this is on my mind, but the only thing I'm focused on is my mate, Nick. He's upset not knowing if I'll ever wake up, I wish there was a way to let him know I'm ok.

"Jaz if you can hear me please send me a sign. I love you Jaz, you and these pups mean the world to me. I need to know if you're gonna be ok. I need you. Please don't leave me." He's crying at my side holding my hand. I feel his tear drops on my hand as he holds it to his lips.

I want nothing more than to tell him that everything is gonna be ok, but I have to find a way to wake up first. I feel myself slipping away, which is strange since I'm already unconscious. Don't worry Nick I'll find a way back to you, was my last thought before I let darkness consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took so long for an update and this one is pretty short, but the next one will be long and informative so keep reading.

Comment your thoughts and vote.