Pre-War Preparations

So I started writing my new story, but I haven't published it yet. I want to write a few more chapters to it before I publish it. Anyways I'm still unsure of the sequel, but knowing that if I write one you'll read it is amazing. Well this chapter will be short, but the next one will be longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

We walk in the castle and everyone sighs in relief. I walk past them and go up to my office to think some plans over.

Selene's mother, Crystal, arrived this morning. I was going to teleport her here this morning, but under doctors orders I'm not allowed to use my powers. I had an old wizard friends of mine, Christian, teleport her here instead.

Crystal and Selene have been catching up. I had Selene, Christian, and Crystal put up a force field around the entire land, including several miles of land where the town is on, so we'll know when Luke is here before he gets too close to the castle.

The eclipse is at exactly 4:30. Selene and I have emergency c-sections scheduled at 4:00 so we won't miss the war, and so our pups will be out just in time for the eclipse. We'll should get our pups out before the war gets too hectic.

Hopefully we'll be there in time to help put an end to this war before it starts.

Margaret can I see you in my office for a minute?

I mind link the pack doctor.

Of course Creator.

She replies quickly and is knocking on my office door within two minutes.

She walks in and sits on my couch, waiting for me to talk.

"I just called you here to make sure everything for tomorrow. I need you to make sure there is at least 10 incubators present in case there are more pups than expected. I also need there to be at least 10 nurses there. There will be five assisting me and five assisting Selene."

She finally interrupts me softly.

"Calm down Jazmine. This is not my first time delivering pups. I know you're nervous, with everything going on, and it's my job to make sure we get these pups out of you healthy. I have everything under control here. You just worry about winning this war, I'll make sure your pups are safe." She says softly, effectively calming me down.

She sounds so calm and confident. I mean she had been doing this for over 35 years. She is the best at what she does. I guess I can trust her to deliver my pups.

"Ok, I trust you. You are the best pack doctor, that's why I chose you to be the one to deliver my first pups. I knew you would calm me down and I know you will make sure my pups are safe." I say walking up to her, giving her a big hug.

"It is an honor to deliver and help protect your pups Creator. I will remember that day for the rest of my life." She says, her face showing extreme pride.

Afterwards I walk back into the main entrance, thankfully it's empty. My stomach growls and I walk into the kitchen and make me a small snack before dinner. There had been so much going on that I forgot to eat this morning.

Jaz you need to think of the pups. You need to be strong and healthy for them, which means eating. I know today was a rough day, but our pups must come first. I need us to be at full strength for tomorrow. Promise me you'll eat and rest up early for tomorrow.

She sounds like an overprotective mom. Now that I think about it Jade never got a chance to have pups, so this is her first time going through this too.

Jade are you worried about tomorrow too? I know this is your first time having pups too, and if I'm nervous I know you are too.

She whines softly.

Of course I'm scared. We aren't normal Jaz. I don't know what this will be like. It could be different from what anyone had ever seen. I'll do my part, just promise me you'll be ready for tomorrow.

She sounds desperate to hear me say it.

Of course I'll be ready tomorrow. I want these pups out healthy just as much as you do. Tomorrow we will have these pups and we will win this war.

I say with enough confidence for the both of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So my new story is called 'The Unknown Hybrid'. I have a prologue and three chapters up so tell me what you think.

Let me know your thoughts for this chapter as well.

Comment and vote.