Calmer Area [ 4 ]

A harsh kick was blown into Mei's side from a familiar red head, she grabbed his leg and swung him round and round and into a nearby tree. He grunted, getting back on his feet and immediately charging at Mei with his fist aflame. Mei changes her position to a standing one, her foot Infront of the other with her hands put together above her chest and her eyes closed. She breaths in and tries to repeat the things Mel has thought her. She breaths out and opens her eyes, she grabs Redsons Wrist and pulls him towards her before ducking down and sweeping him off his feet. She grabs her blade she inherited from her family and swiftly paint the sharp end at Redsons throat, Not close enough to hurt him but close enough to stop him from making another move. They breath heavily and smiles at eachother before Mei helps him up.

Redson : You learn fast Dragon girl. Impressive.

Mei : Thanks Redboy.

They smile at eachother before they were interrupted by Mel walking out into the yard.

Mel : Alright! You guys ready to learn more about what kinda stuff you can do with your powers?

Redson : Like what? I'm pretty sure I've already learned alot from my reading?

Mel : Oh no no. That's just the basics! There are tons of more tricks you can do with these babies!

Mel says as he summons a flame in his hands. Redson and Mei watches him as if waiting for him to show them these tricks he's talking about. Mel catches on and decides to show off a bit. Fire appears in the palm of his hands and his other hands reaches towards his palm and pulls something inside the fire. He pulls out a whole chain whip with a blade at the end and slashes the blade part onto the ground. The cut he made had suddenly lit itself up making it visibly painful for anyone who would be the unfortunate person to get injured by this sick weapon. Mei and Redson were amazed and Mel continued to show them other stuff. He showed them his flammable blood, his big fists of fire that he can summon and other stuff.

Mei wanted to learn all of them and so did Redson. They wanted Mel to teach them but Mel said that they probably didn't have time to since they had to focus on helping Mei fully control her powers and the both of them have somewhere to be soon. They don't have much time. Mei and Redson understood and went back to training. Mei was kind of stressed about the whole saving the world thing, if she messes up and she can't control the True Fire. Her expression gives it away and Mel catches on. He has a place in mind, a place that he used to go to with an old friend of his but the memory is blurry so he doesn't knew who that friend is unfortunately. He gets up and walks into his temple to get some things for the thing he's planning.

[ An hour later ]

Mei and Redson are in the middle of sparring when they hear a whistle from the patio on the side of the temple. Mel stands there with a grin on his face holding a basket. He motions them to come to him and they do.

Mei : What's that for?

Mel : We're going to go somewhere. A pretty place I found.

Redson : And where is this place exactly?

Mel : Oh it's pretty far and it's going to take a few hours if we walk. So I hope you guys aren't afraid of heights.

Redson : What?

The clear blue sky is beautiful, there are some beautiful fluffy clouds and so many different coloured birds. Red, Green, Yellow and Orange. Hold on- That's not a bird. It's Mel flying fast in the air with Mei and Redson in his arms holding on for dear life. Mei is having a grand time but Redson... Not so much. He's usually the one driving the plane but this. This is a whole different experience. Cheers of excitement and screams of fear fill the air and a bit of laughter from Mel. Mel wanted to scare them a bit or more like scare Redson a bit. So he flies up into the air and when he's satisfied with the height he casually falls down letting Redson and Mei scream as they fall. When it was enough Mel spreads his wings and they are in the air again flying to the spot that Mel was talking about. It looked like a shrine and it was made inside a hole in the mountain. It had a wooden staircase leading down to a balcony and the view from there was absolutely beautiful. It cleared all of their minds instantly and all they wanted to do right now was sit down and enjoy the view.

Mel : From now on. This is where you'll be training. It'll help you calm your nerves and maybe stop you from accidentally burning my trees.

Mei : This place is absolutely gorgeous!

Redson : It really is. Absolutely beautiful.

Mel smiled as he sees them relaxing. He decided to pause the training for a bit and let them enjoy the moment before they continue their training to destroy the Lady Bone Demon.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.