Day 1

Qinglong, Mei and Redson are off to find Guanyin while Wukong, Macaque and CJ are going to the Jade Emperor to warn him about the war threat by Jiu Feng. ( Btw if you don't know Jiu Feng is Fenghuang I just wanted to change his name )

They arrive at the Jade Emperor's place and as they were about to walk through the gates, a bunch of guards started to surround them. They had their backs against eachother trying to watch the guards as they slowly created a pathway for the jade emperor.

Jade emperor : And what are you doing here? Sun Wukong.

Wukong : JD! Can't I visit an old friend of mine?

Jade emperor: Spit. It. Out.

Wukong : I'm here to tell you about threat. A threat to attack the heavenly realm.

Jade emperor: Are you sure this isn't some kind of sick joke you're playing?

CJ : No. It's not. I swear to you.

Jade emperor: Well. If it is true. Then you won't have to worry. My army has fought countless of wars. We will surely win.

Wukong : But you don't know who you're fighting against.

Jade emperor: I suppose I don't. Mind telling me. Oh, The great sage equal to heaven?

Wukong : Fenghua- I mean. Jiu Feng...

A cold shiver and a concerned look pass by the Jade emperors face.

Jade emperor : The... The samadhis fire origins?

All three of them nod while looking at the deity with a stern look. The Jade emperor turns back to where he came from.

Jade emperor : Bring them to the meeting room and get me General Guiying!

His voice booms as he walks away. The guards guided them through the palace and into the large meeting room where a long table is and many seats were placed. They take a seat on the same side. While waiting they were served a glass of water and some snacks. Well they look like something you could get at a fancy restaurant not the bags of chips that people usually refer to as snacks.

~~~~

Qinglong: GUANYIN!

Guanyin : Qinglong? Oh my.. what are you doing here?

Qinglong: Guanyin! We need your help... It's about Mel.

Guanyin: Hold on. Catch your breath and then you can tell me what has happened to your friend. Who are these two?

Redson : I- It's nice to meet you again. Lady Guanyin.

Guanyin: Ah, Ofcourse Redson. You haven't been up to anymore trouble have you?

Redson : No ma'am! I have not..

Mei : And I'm Mei! I believe you would know my ancestors.

Guanyin: Ah yes! You've grown up to be a very strong girl. I'm so glad there will be someone to keep the family traditions going.

Qinglong: Guanyin. Mel is gone and Jiu Feng is back. We believe that Mel is stuck somewhere...

Guanyin: The mind palace, I suppose. That is the only explanation for his disappearance but a way to get him out of there.. that is impossible. Unless he finds the exit himself there is no other way of getting him out of there.

Mei : So what you're saying is that Mel has to find the exit? How hard can it be?

Redson: Not hard. Just... You won't know which door it is that's all. I've read about the mind palace and only a few people have ever had it. They wrote about how it's just a place with unlimited necessities. You can basically live there forever.