Short Story 1

Mel : What's it like?

Mei : What's what like?

Mel : The city! I've never been outside of these gates other than that one time where you guys defeated Lady Bone Demon and the couple of times that I had to go to Red Sons place to dine with his parents. Other than that, I've never actually seen the other parts of the world.

Mei : You have wings for goodness sake and you're telling me that you have never been outside before?

Mel shook his head 'No'

Mei : Why?

Mel : I'm not sure myself. Qinglong never told me the reason why I had to stay here, He just said that it was dangerous.

Mei : Well~ He's not here right now is he? A little trip to the city wouldn't hurt anyone.

Mel blinks a few times. He thought about it for a second, He was getting quite bored staying in this temple for decades doing absolutely nothing. Plus, Qinglong isn't here to stop him. He turns to Mei with a grin and motioned her to lead the way.

Mei jumps into her car and starts the engine as Mel locks up the temple and turning the sign from "Open" to "closed" and hops into the backseat, then they set off into the city.

They went to every single place Mei could think of,

Pigsy's Restaurant

The Zero gravity arcade

And that's about it. The sun was going down by the time they got out of the arcade and Mel was tired. They went back home and Mel thanked Mei for bringing him outside, it was the greatest time of his life.

As they parted ways Mel could feel a presence in the temple. He was tired but he attempted to atleast scare the intruder, a few steps into the temple and he could see the figure standing in the middle of the living room. Oh crap.

It was his Temple-mate and Childhood friend, Qinglong. He was dead. So very dead.