The End? [ Chapter 9 ]

MK bravely walks towards the Mech, clenching his fist around his staff. Confident strides towards the very thing that was going to wipe this whole planet clean. Pigsy tries to stop him but Sun Wukong held his arm out, confident that MK can do this on his own. Lady Bone Demon laughs as she swings the flaming swords of her mech towards MK thinking that it would finally end the person they call a hero but as the dust cleared up MK is sitting in his own Mech as it holds the two swords in it's hands. Lady Bone Demon thought it would have gotten him by now. She puts all her strength into pushing the swords but MK wouldn't budge.

The others, upon seeing that MK was alright. They cheered! Mel stares at him in amazement, this is the first action he's seen in decades and even though he didn't help out much, he glad that they support eachother in their time of need. Lady Bone Demon started talking and everyone listened, listened to her rant about how they were ruining her chance of making a perfect world.

MK : You can't judge things by their worst qualities!

Tang : This world may not be perfect but it's worth fighting for!

A light formed under Tang and on the floor a drawing of a spell circle formed as an aura formed around them. Macaque and Wukong looked at eachother and together they each released their power and in a line all of their inner powers hit straight to MK's Mech, making it 10x more stronger than Lady Bone Demons Mech.

MK : The perfect world is what you make it. So as long as I have my friends by my side! This world is perfect!

MK pushes the handles of the mech and the Mech switches to a different position. It's is now holding the two swords in it's fist having more control and could easily push the swords away but still struggling. Mels eyes glowed white as a sinister laugh of his own voice ringed in his head as two rays burst out of his chest and to the mech. Giving it an unsuspected upgrade. Instead of giving power, the fire from the swords of Lady Bone Demon's mech is being pulled into Mel. No one seems to notice or no one bothers to stop it from happening. But the process. Was painful.

Redson was in the middle of getting Mei back to her senses. Reminding her who controls the samadhi fire. Not Lady Bone Demon. Her. A few moments later the dark fire turned green as Mei took control over the fire. A huge explosion happens on the chest of the Lady's Mech as green fire crawled up it's chest and on to it's arm and smashes through MKs Mech. The fire hits him, the heat in bearable but it left him a bit exhausted. A voice from beside him started.

Mei : Hey Monkey Man. Ya miss me?

MK : Huh? Mei!

Redson : Yeah. I'm here too by the way~

MK's eyes filled with joy and with determination and Tang starts the ritual. A really big circle appeared in the sky almost covering earth. A ray of light flashed through the whole land and breaking the Lady Bone Demon's doing. Line of rays of Power filled the sky from multiple direction even the moon. All of it directed on to the mech. The mech grew bigger with every ray of power and the light from it blinded Lady Bone Demon. She blinked a few times and there it was, the mech floating above her and looking down at her and her mech. MK's Mech pulled out the staff and made it grow into a size fit for the mech. The mech holds it as Nezha used his wind fire rings and resizes them and places them on the soles of the Mech.

MK: Here.

MK says. Getting ready to slam the big staff into Lady Bone Demons Face.

Comes.

The gang all hold on to MK. Saying his iconic line with him.

Monkey kid!

Lady Bone Demon : No! You will not take my destiny from me!

She puts out a shield to protect her but that was easily broken with a little bit of monkey, a dragon and the red of the samadhi fire. The staff hits directly on the face of the Lady's Mech and it's breaks into pieces. Finally ending her rain of terror. MK is brought into a place. A white void. With Lady Bone Demon behind him. Floating like a cloud in the sky.

Lady Bone Demon: Save your hero speech child. I existed long enough to know when it's over.

MK : You still think that the universe really wants anything from any of us?

Lady Bone Demon: Don't you?

MK : I try not to think too hard.

Lady Bone Demon: So it would seem. Know this monkey. You and I are not so different. We both fight for what we think is right. That pursuit only leads to one thing.

MK : Mhm. To destiny. Right?

Lady Bone Demon: No. To pain.

The Lady disintegrates right in front of him as he watches her dust form fly away.

Sandy : A hardy meal rich of mach nutrients is just what the body needs to refuel after battle.

Nezha : Couldn't have said it better myself.

Mel sits on the ledge of the truck eating the most delicious noodles he's tasted in his life. While enjoying his food Redson and Mei sits beside him and gives him a little smile. He smiles back and finishes the food in his mouth before he starts talking.

Mel : So. You got the hang of your new powers?

Mei : Yup! It feels amazing now that I've finally controlled it. Thanks to You and Redson.

Mel : Please I barely thought you anything. For only being my student for a day, I'm going to miss you.

Mei : You make it sound like we're going to part ways.

Mel : We are. Aren't we?

Redson : No matter how much she's controlled her powers she still needs someone to guide her. I'm sure we know who's fit for that job.

Redson says as he nudges Mel's sides.

Mel : Alright. From now on I'll teach you everything I know. No rushing this time.

Mei : Ofcourse. No rush.

The curious thing about legends, Is the way we can continue to be moved by the same stories. We're comforted by the familiar tales of friendship, courage, redemption. At times the path of the hero might seem unclear and the stories chaotic and direction less. Sometimes it may seem as though we've ended up back where we began but it's clear to see how much we've grown from the journey. For all though the story is over. There's always room on the shelf for another. The end.

As Mel settles back in his quiet living space. He waits for his temple mate to come back from his travels. But little di he know that he was being followed by a certain deity that went to check on all the chaos down stairs. The deity finds out that Mel is still alive and not looking as dead as the stories have said him to be. The deity goes back to the celestial realm to report Mel's whereabouts to the God of Heaven. The jade emperor himself. To tell him that the very thing that threatened to kill them was here.

The Phoenix is back...

A/N : Hello :) Finally putting this book to an end. I don't think I've even explained anything about Mel in here so this probably just an introduction fic 😂 but I'm planning another fic soon that WILL tell Mel's backstory. So stay tuned for that. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this and hope you'll continue to support my content in the LMK Fandom ^^ Love you all and hope you have a great rest of your day.