Confrontation

Hwang : But Hua Li! I don't sense any negative energy on him. Powerful, yes but he seems like a good guy!

Hua Li : Hwang! You have to believe me what I saw in my vision can never be faked. He did it! I just know it!

Hwang : Are you sure... But If it was him then why would Wukong invite us if he knew it was him who did it.

Hua Li : I don't know but that's why we're going to go talk to him.

Wukong hears footsteps coming towards his house and went out to check. He saw his good friends Hwang and Hua Li, He smiles goofily at them and started enthusiastically waving at them.

Wukong : Hey guys! What are you two lovely ladies doing up here?

Hua Li : You knew didn't you?

Wukong : what?

Hua Li : You knew that that was the monster who wiped out my entire species. Why did you invite me to that stupid beach party!

Wukong : Okay! I knew but I wasn't sure if he was ACTUALLY evil because he was being so... Nice. I was skeptical about it at first but a few days of being around him he doesn't seem like a bad person. Not anymore. It's like he's completely forgotten who he was.

Hua Li : But what if this is his plan? You know how smart he can be. He's tricked us before he can trick us again!

Wukong : Yeah but-

Hua Li : Dont you remember the things he put us through?

Wukong : I- ...

Hua Li : Come on Wukong. You dont really think he's changed, do you?

Wukong : ... Yeah. You're right. I shouldn't let my guard down.

Hua Li : Exactly! Now. We're planning to report him to the Jade emperor. We've got to out an end to this birds plans! We could really use the transport Wu.

Wukong : What? The Jade Emperor? We could report it to Guanyin! Or just not report it to him at all!

Hua Li : Wukong... I know you don't want to see the Jade Emperor but you've got to put that fear aside. The fate of the world is in our hands!

Wukong : I'm not afraid! I just... Hey! How bout this. I! will go report it to him myself and I'll let you know what he says! Yeah?

Hwang : Hmm... I do want to go to the night markets later and I don't want to wait for you guys alone so...

Hua Li : Alright. I'm trusting you Wukong. We'll be heading off now!

Hwang and Hua Li turn to the exit and Wukong nervously smiles at them and when they were gone he let the breath he was unconsciously holding in, out.
A dark laugh can be heard behind him as Wukong turns around to see the Six Eared Macaque sitting in the tree behind him, just above his house.

Macaque : Looks like the monkey king is siding with the villain hmm?

Wukong : No. I'm going to tell the Jade emperor. Just. I just need solid proof.

Macaque : Oh? The " Act before thinking" Monkey King is actually using his brain for once? I'm surprised you hadn't knocked that bird out and just ended him right then and there.

Wukong : It was complicated back then.

Macaque : Ah.. It's MK right? You don't want him to think of you like what your master thought of you all those years ago right? When you first found the lady Bone Demon.

Wukong : Maybe or Maybe not. But one things for sure. If anything happens to MK and the others I won't hesitate. Now, I might just go rest.

Wukong goes back in his house and Macaque watches him walk in. He then decides to go to Fenghuangs Temple.