The Gang [ 7 ]

??? : *Sigh* I'm not gonna lie kid.

The restaurant owner started off. Looking worried and stressed about the whole situation they were in.

Pigsy : If the Lady Bone Demon has Monkey King and Mei AND the Samadhi fire. I don't know, I'm not really feeling much confidence here.

MK : Pssh! Yeah! Thats why were gonna formulate a plan! I'm open to suggestions what do we got?

MK is trying to stay positive with the much confidence he has. Hoping that atleast one of them had some idea of what they were going to do now that 2 of their best fighters were kidnapped and possessed.

Everyone is silent.

Tang : Uhh.. Die with dignity?

Pigsy : What kind of plan is that!?

Tang : I don't know! Aren't we back to where we were when Monkey King and Mei flew off into the sky?

MK : What! It's nothing like that cause now we have a Redson! We've never had a Redson before!

Pigsy : Yeah he's a real game changer.

Redson : Hey!

As everyone began to argue Redsons shadow shifts and expands on to the statue he was leaning on. The shape of it seemingly different from Redsons. A smile is slapped onto the Shadow figure and Macaque pops out of it scaring Redson half to death making him fall off the statue and scrambling to his feet facing the monkey.

Macaque : I hope I'm not interrupting but... If you're making a plan to defeat the lady Bone Demon. I know a guy who might be able to help.

After he says that a guy with Grey hair comes out of the shadows and plops down onto the dusty floor face first. He looks beaten up and disheveled but that doesn't stop him from grinning ear to ear at them.

The man known as Mayor has been telling them the backstory of his "Lady".

Mayor : All my Lady ever desired was a world no longer plagued by pain. Until the monkey king and his companions got in the way. Fate however has gifted her a second chance with the monkey king under her control there's no stop-

Before Mayor could even finish his sentence Pigsy pulled him up by his collar and looked him dead in the eye. Mayor was unfazed by the sudden action.

Pigsy : Yeah Yeah we get it Already! If I hear the word "destiny" one more time!

Tang : Pigsy! Put. The. Prisoner. Down!

MK : Monkey king beat her before. We can beat her again!

Redson : Hmph. I don't really see how. Now that she has Wukong AND The Dragon Girl.

After Redson mentioned that everyone suddenly looked hopeless and worried for their captured friends. Tang suddenly took Mayor's collar and pulled him as close to his face as possible and started turning into bad cop.

Tang : Alright Bozo! You're gonna tell us how Sun Wukong stopped The Lady Bone Demon last time or-

Mayor : Information won't help you now. My lady has corrected the one mistake in her previous plan.

MK: Oh! Right right right. And remind me- uh what was that mistake again?

Mayor : The mistake of spreading her compassion only to the mortal realm.

MK: Uhuh! I see and where is this Mortal realm?

Redson: You're in it you moron.

Mayor : She hadn't accounted for a celestial being to stand in her way. However, instead of Sun Wukongs swift vengeance The Great Monk showed my Lady mercy. Until she had come to see the error of her ways, she was to remain in prison. The Fools! Now her time has come again!