Beach Episode!

The sun is shining and it's the start of summer. Everyone is free and have already made plans to go to the beach for some relaxation time. MK has invited every one of his friends including Macaque. The time is 2 pm and Mel was about to head off to the beach with Mei, Redson and Qinglong. Now you're probably thinking " I thought Mel wasn't supposed to go outside " And you're correct! But,,,

[ A few hours earlier ]

Mei : Come on! Please Mr Azure Dragon Sir! We really want Mel to come with us!

Qinglong : For the last time, No. He is not allowed to go out or he'll be in terrible danger.

There was silence for a bit but then Mei came up with an idea. She took out her bag and dug her hands into it, searching for something. Other items from her bag were flying out into wherever it decides to land in the spacious room. Finally, after a few she finally found it. Her Makeup kit.

Mei : Since Mel is easily recognizable because of his unique hair color, what if we just change that and then he can come with us after he's been unrecognize-afied!

Redson: You're going to give my mentor a makeover?

Mei : If it's okay with Qinglong Ofcourse.

They turn to Qinglong as he thought about their ridiculous idea.  Ridiculously smart idea. Qinglong knew that Mel was eager to go out since he's been cooped up in here for... Who knows how long. He sighs and eventually agrees. Mei and Mel jumps in delight and Mei got to work.

~~~~~~

MK : Mei!

Mk greeted his best friend by hug tackling her into the sand. Redson watches them before he was pulled into the hug as well. MK releases them.

MK : I'm so glad you could make it! We've already got a spot thanks to monkey king turning into a bird for a good private spot for us. It's pretty far but the scenery is definitely worth it.

Mei : That's great MK! And I'm definitely up for a lil walk to our spot. This place is packed with people! I can't imagine any of the " celestial beings " being able to relax with this crowd.

MK : Speaking of Celestials.. where Mel?

Mei : There.

Mei points to the direction of her green and white vehicle but there Mel wasn't there. They look at eachother for a second until they hear footsteps coming towards them, they turned their head and there was Mel with black hair in a unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt with swim shorts, holding a popsicle in his right hand and a bottle of sunscreen on the other. He noticed that they were looking at him and smiled. MK's jaw dropped and immediately got in Mel's face.

MK : Wow Mel! You're new look looks amazing!

Mel : Don't get used to it. It's only temporary.

MK : Black hair suits you! And I mean it. Anyways everyone else is waiting for us so we better get going.

The group followed MK to the spot and Wow.. it was worth it. The sand was clean. Not a single trash in sight. And the palm trees, the cool breeze and the sea. It was just breathtaking. They already had the Volleyball net up and a game was going on. Macaque and Tang on one team and Wukong and ChanJuan on the other. Apparently they also invited others that Mel didn't recognize. One was a Jiangshi who was sitting in the shade, and the other a Qilin who was sitting with the Jiangshi probably to keep her company. As they approached the group they set their belongings down and laid out their towels. Mei and MK joined in on the volleyball game while Qinglong, Mel and Redson were sitting under the umbrella putting sunscreen
On eachother.

Qilin: Are you guys like. A family?

Qinglong : Oh no. We're all just friends here.

Qinglong says as he slaps sunscreen on Redsons back earning an "Ow" from the demon. Mel squeezes some onto his hand and gently rubs it all over himself.

Jiangshi : Hmm.. You smell something burning Hua Li?

Hua Li : It's probably just fire boy sitting beside us. Don't worry about it Hwang.

Hwang : Ah alright.

Hwang turns.

Hwang : Hi I'm Hwang! And this Hua Li. It's nice to meet you.

Mel : ...

Hua Li : Wrong way Hwang.

Hwang : Oh! Sorry!

She turns to Mel with the help of Hua Li.

Mel : Haha. It's alright. I'm Mel. Nice to meet you guys too.

Hua Li : Nice to meet you too.

They talked and talked. Qinglong was challenging Mei to a swimming contest and Redson and MK were the referee's. A whistle could be heard in the back as Hwang turned to that direction.

Hua Li : I can see the future you know? Would you like me to tell your future?

Mel : Sure!

Hua Li infact could not see the future but the past. As Mel placed his hand on Hua Li's. She did her thing and watched as Mel's past began to play.

~~~~~~

Destruction is unfolding at the scenes. The screams of the villagers can be heard and cries of both animals and humans are playing in the flashback. Mel is seen standing in the middle of it all. Laughing hysterically to himself, as if he was proud of his destruction. His enemies, celestial guards were brutally murdered and some even crawling away from the Phoenix. The Monk Tang Sanzang stands ahead of the Phoenix, with a few familiar people. Qinglong and Ao Guang.

Mel is seen chained to the ground by a strong item given to the three by the gold star of Venus. Tang is trying to find a way to cure Mel from his own corrupted soul but-

~~~~~~

Hua Li couldn't take it anymore and let go of Mel's hands and harshly pushing it away from her. She was sweating profusely and Hwang could sense her distress and immediately held her shoulder. Mel looked at her with a confused smile as he tilted his head to the side.

Mel : Was my future that bad?

Hua Li couldn't think straight but her fight or flight went off and immediately stood up. Grabbing Hwang and dragging her away. Hua Li called out to Wukong telling him that they were going home and then they left. Mel was worried that he just messed up somehow but he doesn't know what he did. He hoped he could change whatever "future" Hua Li just saw.

~~~~~~

Hwang : Hua Li where are we going? I was about to talk to our new friend.

Hua Li : No. We can't be friends with that person.

Hwang : Why not? He seemed really nice. I didn't sense anything sinister from him.

Hua Li : Hwang. That person killed my entire race. He is dangerous. We have to report it to the Jade emperor immediately before that monster does anything else.

Hwang was didn't know if she wanted to do this but she trusted Hua Li and plus, Hua Li can see more than she can. So there they went.