[ Chapter 8 ]

Macaque : It's you... I- You were supposed to be dead!

Mel : Do I know you?

Macaque : Oh now you're playing sheep huh? We'll just you wait till Wukong gets his hands on you-

Mel : Okay buddy. I don't know who you are but if you wanna fight me then go ahead but if you hurt my kids I'm gonna have to turn you into dinner.

Mel and Macaque glaring daggers at eachother. MK and Redson looks at them and decides to interfere. Whatever beef they've got with eachother, it's definitely not the time to resolve it. Mei and Monkey King are waiting to be saved.

MK : Alright! This isn't the time to fight eachother! We have to save Mei and Monkey King!

Mel : Monkey King? Wait. What happened to Mei!?

Redson : I'll explain later but we have to go now!

Redson dragged Mel to the van. Sandy made sure that everyone was here and stepped on the gas pedal and the van started to go at a speed most vans don't go. Whoever built it must've been really good at their job. Another version of MK started shouting at the front. Did this MK have a twin? If so Mei has never mentioned it to Mel. Redson performs a spell that Mel has seen before preformed by his Temple-mate Qinglong whenever he'd go on one of his work related trips. When Redson placed his hands on to the car floor he twisted them as if he was opening a door and a gigantic portal appears right Infront of the van. Mel never knew where Redson learned but he loved to read books. When he was little he would ask Mel to hand him some of his books whenever his parents were too busy to bring him to any libraries. He was a good kid. He just inherited his dad's temper and is always seeking approval from the Bull King.

In a blink of an eye and they were there. The Lady Bone Demon's mech is standing proudly Infront of them, ready to activate at any moment. Everyone was determined to finally put an end to this nightmare.

Pigsy : Uhh... Remind me again how were gonna destroy this thing?

Redson : Macaque keeps Sun Wukong busy.

Sandy : We break in and find Mei.

Tang : Then we use MK's staff to smash that mech to bits!

MK : What? But the staffs gone.

Macaque : No. It's not. Bone Demon is keeping it at the top of the tower but I don't see how a stock is going to be of any help.

Sandy : Oh. That's easy! We'll give her the ol' monkey mech finishing blow! MK always uses his staff to do that.

Tang : Even if it's just a big old stick maybe it'll give you the power you'll need now to finish her.

Pigsy : This whole crazy adventure started with the staff. So make sense that we should use it to end it.

MK : Okay I'm glad you guys said that cause I'm not gonna lie I've really felt super incomplete without it.

Redson watches them as they talk before he was pulled away by Mel.

Mel : From what I know is that this Lady Bone Demon has Mei and this other monkey.. guy and I want to help too. It's been years since I've been in fights like this and I tend to stay away from them but I'll give this one all I've got.

Redson : Thanks Sensei.

Mel : Now what do I do?

Redson : You can help Macaque and MK distract Wukong. Two is better than one and he might need your help.

Macaque: What? I can-

MK : That's great! Monkey king is strong and Macaque can handle him but if anything goes wrong then we'll need your help!