Chapter Seven

POV: Y/N L/N 

I woke up to my alarm beeping. I groggily got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to do my daily routine. I wanted to go back to sleep so bad but it was Friday so I just had to handle school for a couple of hours. I walked downstairs after finishing up.

Medusa: Y/N? Are you awake?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm up.

Medusa: Alright. I made you some breakfast and got you a sweater.

Y/N: Thanks mom?

Medusa then smiles beautifully as I sat down and ate my breakfast. 

Y/N: Wow, even without my help you can still cook deliciously! 

Medusa: Well, I just adapted to what you did.

Y/N: That's great. Wanna come along with me?

Medusa: Of course.

Medusa dematerializes into dust meaning that she's inside me. I open the door and start walking to school. While walking, I see Sakura by the corner of my eye so I walk up towards her calmly.

Y/N: Hey, Sakura.

Sakura: O-oh Y/N, good morning!

Y/N: Good morning to you as well. How's it going?

Sakura: I've been fine. How about you?

Y/N: I've also been fine. How's Shinji doing?

Sakura: He's been particularly the same. I wouldn't know though since he doesn't talk to me much. 

She smiles which made me smile as well. While walking, Shirou walks to us.

Shirou: Good morning Sakura and Y/N!

Y/N: Good morning!

Sakura stays quiet but smiles at Shirou. We continued walking and reached the school. Shirou and I said goodbye to Sakura and went inside our class. We saw Rin already sitting at her desk so I went up to her to make some conversation.

Y/N: Good morning, Tohsaka.

Rin: Hm? Oh! Good morning, L/N.

Y/N: Anything interesting happen last night?

Rin: About that, you and I need to talk. Let's go back to the rooftop at lunch. 

Shirou: What happened?

Rin: Just- wait until lunch, alright?

We sat down at our seats and prepared for a English lesson with Ms. Fujimura. She's actually pretty nice and very down to earth but she takes teaching very seriously. 

Y/N: *whispering* Hey Shirou, you know Ms. Fujimura right?

Shirou: Yeah, she comes by often to my house to eat.

Y/N: Wow, so you like know her personally and stuff.

Shirou: I guess. She's basically my guardian after my dad di-

I look up to see Ms. Fujimura right between Shirou and I. I immediately stop talking and face the chalkboard while Shirou scrambles to figure out what to do. The class starts laughing at Shirou while I try my best not to give in.

Fujimura: Quiet! Emiya! L/N! May you please not talk when I am teaching!

Shirou and Y/N: Yes, miss. 

Once lunch finally rolled around. Rin and I both got up and started heading for the roof. I notice that this time she didn't have a blush so that meant this was really serious. Once we got to the roof, Shirou entered through the door so we all sat down to eat lunch.