Chapter Eighteen

POV: Y/N L/N:

"I promise I'll find a way to save you, just stay safe for me."

The scene of Medusa getting dragged away keeps replaying in my dreams constantly, I cannot ignore them. I needed to get her back, for her sake and mine. 

I slowly got up out of the bed, rubbing my eyes and checking my surroundings. It seems I have been put to rest at Tohsaka's establishment.

"Medusa? Medusa, are you there?" I said, still thinking that it was all a dream, not coming into terms that she was really gone.

The sound of nothingness filled the air when I realized that nothing would return my calls for her name. Realizing this, I shed a few tears, knowing that it might have to cost my life trying to retrieve her back, back to me.

I slowly get out of the bed and start cleaning it, making sure to set the last pillow comfortably. I walk downstairs and notice that there's no one in the house, so I quickly put on my shoes and run outside, only pausing to look up and gaze upon the moon, which shines extra bright this night.

POV: Rin Tohsaka:

The walk with Shirou, Saber and Archer was silent, but comfortable. No one spoke a word until Shirou piped in, asking a simple question.

"Where are we... going exactly?" Everyone turned their heads to the crimson haired boy, who had a clueless look on his face.

"To the church, that's where Caster resides." I said, making sure to make him shut up and not ask any more questions.

"What about Y/N? What'll we do without him?" 

"He knows how to find us, knowing that he knows where Rider is already." Saber says, calmly with a bit of toxicity towards the Caster servant.

We all continue walking, until we finally reach the Church, where a massive display of magic can be sensed by even the most simplest of man. I hear Shirou audibly gulp and we all walk in, making sure we aren't detected and taken care of immediately.

Once we enter, we see the Church in absolute disarray. Books everywhere, the pillars destroyed and the windows are broken, with shards of glass all over the floor with a few drops of dried blood. We reach the balcony of the Church, where we could clearly see everything.

"Shirou, make sure to stay quiet here. I may not be able to save you here, without Y/N's help..." Saber said, in a whisper high enough for everyone to hear. 

Once we reached the balcony, we see Rider bound by her wrists with magical handcuffs, and her eyes have been taped, so she couldn't turn the master of Caster into stone. We see Kuzuki leaning against the pillar, with his eyes closed until the Caster servant, now known as Medea gets summoned beside him.

"Oh dear, has anything unusual happened while I was gone?" Medea asked her master, who simply shrugged for his answer. 

We all watch Medea approach Medusa, who's still bound to the magical handcuffs. She starts touching on her sensitive back, and cupping her face. We watch in complete disgust as we witness her lift up her dress and lay a light spank on her behind.

"D-Do we just wait for Y/N...?" Shirou asks, but no one replies as no one is sure about the next motive.

We all stay on the balcony, silent as mice who have stumbled on their predator.

POV: Y/N L/N:

I snap out of the trance, looking back against the streets after glaring at the moon for a unknown period of time. I look at my bruised hands, hands that have fought and will soon protect and save the one person dear to them.