Chapter Sixteen

POV: Y/N L/N

I woke up very tired and my body felt like it was getting its energy drained out. I chose to ignore it for now and headed to the bathroom to get myself ready for the day.

Medusa: "Good morning, Y/N"

"Good morning to you too. I was about to see what Rin and Shirou were up to but I decided against it seeing as they might be as exhausted as me."

Medusa: "You do look pretty exhausted and the mana I'm getting from you is pretty low, are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm fine, it might just be because I just woke up or that I literally died yesterday but it'll probably fix itself."

I brush my teeth with a random toothbrush I found and splashed some cold water on my face to wake myself up but it turns out that it didn't really work that well. I sighed and went downstairs to make some tea for myself and for the others when they woke up.

While I was making tea, Medusa came along beside me wearing an apron over her casual clothing, which I thought was cute and smiled.

"You look really cute with that apron on."

Medusa: "You think so? I thought I looked a little bit childish."

"Nope, you look perfect."

She starts helping make the tea and in about ten to fifteen minutes, we finish making it and started filling some glasses for ourselves. 

Medusa: "Delicious as usual."

"Yeah, It really does taste great. Anyway, thank you for not shaking me awake this time."

Medusa: "I saw how tired you looked yesterday so I let you take the day off today."

"Wow, a day where I can probably relax!"

-Timeskip-

Eventually, everyone woke up from their long but deserved sleep. Shirou was making us some breakfast while Rin and I just sat next to each other until we were both alerted by the sound of a plate crashing. 

"Everything good, Shirou? You usually never do that."

Shirou: "I'm fine. I'll clean it up, sorry Rin."

Rin: "It's fine, don't worry about it."

It was pretty shocking for me to see Shirou drop a plate because ever since I knew him, he never dropped a single plate in his life. I noticed that his hands were a bit shaky and that his legs were a bit wobbly as well.

"Did you perhaps push yourself too far?"

Shirou: "I do think I did something to my body when I projected those swords but I'm fine, don't worry about it."

"Whatever you say, man."

I went upstairs and began packing my bags, preparing to leave the mansion.

Medusa: "Why are you packing your bags? Are we finally going back home?"

"Sorry to disappoint you, but it'll take probably another week or so before it's finished."

Medusa: "I'm sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it. At least we can stay with Shirou and Saber for a while longer, which is nice."

We both smile at each other before I keep packing my clothes and random stuff that I brought along with me. Once I was done, I headed downstairs for breakfast.

The breakfast of course looked and smelled delicious since it was made by the redhead so I immediately started gobbling it up but saving some for Medusa when everyone was done. After eating, I planned to tell Rin about the going away stuff.