Meet the Family

You stumbled, Five's arm thrown around you

"I could go for a scotch."

"Took the words right out of my mouth," he mutters in response, before pecking your forehead.

"Uhhh... Guys?"

"What Diego?"

"Why is there a painting of Ben over the mantelpiece?"

You looked up.

Well I'll be damned.

"I knew you'd show up eventually."

You snapped your head to the left.

"Oh, my God. Dad?" Your jaw dropped.

"You're alive." Luther said softly.

"Why shouldn't I be?" Reggie asked.

"Yeah..." Luther muttered. "Y-yeah, you're right. I'm... I'm just happy that we're home and... together again."

"'Home'?" Reggie repeated. "This isn't your home."

"What are you talking about? This is the Umbrella Academy?" Allison reasoned.

"Wrong again. This is the Sparrow Academy."

You all slowly turned behind you, and gaped unanimously. And then, a boy you hadn't seen in years entered the room.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?" Ben spat loudly.

"Shit..." you and your family muttered.

"Ben." Klaus chuckled.

Luther stepped forward. "Is that really you?"

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?!" Diego screamed.

"They are the Sparrows." Reginald replied. "My children."

And in a moment, you felt everything inside of you shatter.

Among the group of people... and cube... was Mark. His pale skin shone in the dim sunlight, his brown eyes and brown hair excruciatingly beautiful. You could feel yourself falling for the man all over again.

You tried to force yourself away, looking at the tall, dark-skinned man instead.

"Whoa!" You gasped. "Is that guy like Luther but hotter?"

The man raised a brow at you, and Mark laughed, leaning on the railing.

"I like the little one." He smiled, the smile that had torn you apart.

Suddenly, the whole house began to rumble.

What the fuck?

The rumbling was gone as soon as it arrived, and the Sparrows moved to join you on the first floor.