☂︎︎The End of Something☂︎︎

☂︎︎

"Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at the Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination."

You sat on the stair steps, Allison and Five to your right, and Diego to your left as you all watched the reporter on the news.

"The FBI believes that they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald."

You tensed.

"Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at the Dealey Plaza."

Vanya watched, her arms crossed.

"A Cuban exile known only as 'Diego,'"

"Cuban?" Diego asked, looking to the TV.

"... who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium. A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fights under the alias 'King Kong'."

Luther shifted.

"Allison Chestnut, a Negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riot at Stadtler's lunch counter."

Allison looked down, tapping her foot.

"Y/N Hargreeves, better known as the Ageless Widow, who recently escaped Military fort 28-G and is believed to still be in Dallas."

You looked down, folding your hands.

"And Finally, Klaus, a controversial cult leader, and known tax evader. The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for unidentified boy, last seen with previously mentioned Y/N Hargreeves, who is believed to be holding him hostage."

"Well it's true." Five spoke up, turning his head to you. "Most days I do feel like you're holding me hostage."

In return to his snarky comment, you whipped around, burning holes into his body.

"God, I hate the photo."

"Their saying I instigated the riot? That's unbelievable."

"Look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and stopped doomsday." Luther spoke up. "So- -"

"Yeah, bunch of real goddamn hero's." Diego muttered. "We let Kennedy die."

"Yeah and now, we're officially the most wanted people in the world." Allison replied. "The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the Secret Service. It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here!"

"Well, where are we supposed to go?" Vanya asked as Klaus hobbled down the stairs.

"I have this yurt right outside of Reykjavik. We could totally lay low there." Klaus said as he wobbled past you. "The folks there are a little weird, but lovely."