Stuck

As you landed in an unfamiliar alleyway, you stared up at the vortex

As you landed in an unfamiliar alleyway, you stared up at the vortex. You quickly stood, calling for your siblings.

"Five! Allison! Diego! GUYS?!" The vortex shrank as you called for your siblings, eventually disappearing.

You sighed, looking around. Shit. You turned left just in time to see a curtain close in a window. Okay. So you were still on Earth... probably.

You looked down, only then realizing how big your dress was on you. This is why you didn't like skirts. They never were the right size. You moved to pull up the upper part of the dress, only for it to shrink back down. Hold on.

Were your boobs smaller?

It was a question that shocked you to the core, but instead, you just moved to hold up the dress, and explore. You walked around, observing your surroundings. It was late at night, and everyone looked kind of weird. Like, old-fashioned weird.

"Excuse me, dear."

You turned to come face to face with a rather elderly woman.

"Are you lost?"

"I- um.. yes, actually!" You chuckled awkwardly. "I'm looking for my brothers and sisters."

The woman smiled, outstretching her hand. "Let me take you to the police station, dear. We can look for your siblings."

She was... odd. But you took her hand anyways. She was probably just old. As she led you to the local police station, you continued to take in your surroundings.

"Um, ma'am. What's the date? Like, the year."

"Oh, well, it's 1959."

You gasped. "1959?!"

The woman nodded. "Is something wrong?"

Damnit. Five must have trapped you here. "N-no ma'am."

You looked around the police station. It was definitely the late 50's. The woman was quick to walk up to the officer at the desk.

"Excuse me, young man. This little girl is lost. Could you help her?-"

"Actually," you interrupted. "I'm 29, ma'am. I'm a grown woman."

"Well," the officer said, squinting at you. "You don't look 29, hon. You look like a lil' kid to me."

"What?" You asked.

The officer motioned to the bathroom, and you were quick to walk inside. As you turned to the bathroom mirror, you screamed.

OH. MY. GOD. YOU WERE FUCKING 13.

You reached up, brushing your hands against your young cheeks. You looked so weird! You thought you had finally gotten out of this stage.

A younger woman walked over. "Are you okay, honey?"