Part 2

Visits

Mk flew over to a large palace. Lava surrounding the place and Mechanical bull guards outside of the palace.

Mk flew down to one of them and huffed out. "Hey uh-"
The mechanical bull seemed shocked the bird was speaking but did recognize the voice.

"Can you- you uh, pick me up and take me to red son? Just flew over an entire desert to get here..." Mk looked up at the Mechanical bull, still breathing heavily and falling onto the ground.

The mechanical bull rolled his eyes and picked Mk up. It opened the doors to the palace and stepped in, continuing to carry red son in its hand.

A few bulls passed by, looking at Mk in confusion but quickly looking away.

"Oh gods!- it was such a LONG flight here! I'm surprised I didn't pass out in the middle of the desert! I could've been food for whatever was around there! Or worse!- wait no that..."

Mk rambled on and on to the mechanical bull, who in return, listened and nodded to everything he was saying. It really just wanted to go on break...

The mechanical bull got to two large doors with two bull guards standing at the doors.

The mechanical bull knocked on the door. A muffled 'enter' could be heard from inside.

The mechanical bull opened the door. Mk looked around in awe. "Woah..."

The lab was white and had red and black details in some spots. Red son was working at a large black desk, writing down a few things.

Red son had his hair down and was wearing a black tank top and black sweat pants. Red son got up and looked at the mechanical bull, then at the bird.

"Let me guess, Mk?" Red son glared at the bird.

Mk nodded and his wings went up. "Red son! Hi!"

Red son groaned and rubbed his temple. He sighed and looked at the mechanical bull. "Thank you, you may leave now."

The mechanical bull nodded and quickly left.

Red son stared at Mk and lifted a brow. "So...A bird?"

Mk nodded and flapped his wings around. "Yes! I had to fly all the way over here from the DESERT!

"You know you could've called me and I would've picked you up at the boat right?" Red son snickered and chuckled, going back to writing down in a large paper.

Mk glared at red son and pecked his hand, earning a slight grunt in response. "Well!- I-" Mk then sat down and sighed.

"So..." red son mumbled. "When will you go out of that form?"

"When I have enough energy...To uh, transform again...?" Mk chuckled and looked away. "Kind of used most of it up to get here..."

Red son rolls his eyes and gets up. He picks Mk up and puts him on his shoulder as he walked out of the lab and down the hallway to a large kitchen.

"Oh right! Sandy wanted me to tell you guys something!" Mk looked at the large kitchen and his feathers ruffled up.

Red son hummed in response, fixing himself a sandwhich. "What is it?"

"It was about Mayor..." Mk mumbled. Red son stopped.

"What about him?..."

"He had a strange dream today. Something about..." Mk clicked his tongue and thought for a moment.

"She? Somebody knows about us...Everything...she's coming to this realm- and other realms?- I-I don't know it was strange?"

Red son hummed again. "It does sound strange..." he made a regular ham and cheese sandwhich, not bothering to make anything so much.

"Did he mention the name of the lady?"

"No...Well not when I was around. But he seemed...panicked. He wasn't relaxed a he usually is."

"So this dream...Has some unknown figure who's coming to this place and knows all about us? And she's going to go to other realms and this one? Did he say anything else?" Red son cut his sandwhich in half.

He gave part of the cut sandwhich to Mk who nibbled on it with his beak. "Uh- no? That's all I got from him..."

Red son sighed and nodded. "We can go see Sandy later then, we can get more out of him later...But right now, try not to think about it to much...He may just be delusional..."

"I guess you're right..." Mk mumbled and finished his sandwhich, humming in satisfaction.

"And it's mayor we are taking about. He always seemed delusional from the start..." Red son mumbled and scoffed. "And a pain to deal with..."

Mk looked at red son and hummed. "Hm?"

"Nothing! Don't worry about it" red son gave a light smile to Mk.

Mk nodded and stretched out, slowly forming back to his normal self. "There we go!- Ugh- I hated being a bird..."

"I quite liked it." Red son finished his sandwhich and wiped any crumbs off of him.

"W-Wha?-"

"It's easy to shut your mouth and to also put you somewhere small so you won't bother me-"

"I- Wow!-" Mk crossed his arms and glared at red son who chuckled.

"But it was nice to just let you sit on my shoulder, you did keep quiet to so that was nice..." Red son slightly smiled.

"Anyways, your friends are in their rooms. They are most likely asleep...or like tang. Reading that stupid book of his..." red son mumbled and rolled his eyes, walking off.

Mk followed him. "Tang is still awake? Wow- I didn't think he was awake-"

"Tang is tang..." Red son muttered and stoped at a door. "Mei is in the room. I'll be in the room to the left, right next to yours. He quickly left before Mk could ask anything.

Mk sighed and shook his head, entering the room.

Mei was up and watching something on her phone. She quickly looked up at Mk and hummed, laying back down.

"Hello to you to Mei...So- you know what- I'll explain in the morning..."

Mk yawned and laid in the other bed, snuggling up in the blanket and yawning. "Night..." Mk closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep.