Part 4

What? It's true?

Mayor sipped his tea, glancing around and sighing.

"How are you after- uh...What happened?" Sandy looked at mayor with a worried look, sitting beside him and pouring himself some tea.

Mayor hummed. "I'm fine." He stared at Sandy for a moment. "That dream I had continued on last night.."

"What did you see? If you don't mind sharing?" Sandy asked hesitantly.

"I saw...A child and a large creature towering over this child...the child wasn't human or a demon. A different species. I don't know what species...I couldn't see the child's features."

"The child was screaming...If sounded like it was in pain..." Mayors voice slowly started to give out. "I stood there and only watched...I watched..."

Sandy slowly ran his hand across Mayors back. "It will be fine..."

"How do you know that? How do you know it's fine?- these dreams are- it seems to REAL!-"

"Mayor...Relax...Drink some tea-"

"N-NO!" Mayor shot up and held his head. "NO! RELAX?! It's all to REAL! What if it happens. What if it HAPPENS?!-"

"Mayor please-" Sandy slowly went to the shaking mayor, hands up. "It'll be okay...We will figure this out okay? My friends can help."

Sandy touched Mayors shoulders. He slowly relaxed. Sandy brought him close to him and hugged him gently.

"If it is true...We can stop it. We will okay? Don't worry."

Mayor shakily nodded and breathed heavily. "I need to rest...For a bit..." Mayor slowly got out of Sandy's arms and gave a weak smile but it faded quickly.

Mayor walked to his room, quietly shutting the door.

Sandy sighed and sat on the couch. He didn't want to worry mayor at all. But if what he's saying is true...How much would this hurt his friends?

Yes, they dealt with lady bone demon, defeated her. But this? He's never even heard of those names before, not even with how many times tang told his stories.

Mk and Mei bursted through the door and sandy jumped slightly.

"You guys are here!" Sandy smiled and got up. He hugged the two.

"Hey Sandy!- right- red son is also here!"

Red son walked down the stairs with tang and Pigsy. Pigsy, who was making sure tang didn't trip on the stairs as he reads his book.

"Yes- we want to know about these dreams...If there were any new ones to." Red son crossed his arms.

Sandy nodded. "I can tell them. Mayor, just went to bed...again..."

Red son nods. "So start telling."

.

.

.

"Okay..." sandy sighed and drank his tea. Mk and Mei were already finished with their tea and waiting to hear what Sandy had to say.

Pigsy was sitting on the couch next to sandy, Tang in his lap.

Red son sat by Mei with his arms crossed.

"So...Mayor said that she was coming. She was coming to this realm and all the other realms. Then when Mk left, he told me a name. Somebody named Muqin Hunluan and then another name...Zhang Zhe. He said that he can protect you guys..."