Part 3

More legends

Mei slowly woke up, yawning and stretching out. She looked around the room. Mk wasn't in the room, meaning he was awake.

Mei went onto her phone, the screen being dark so it wouldn't hurt her eyes.

The time was 11:25PM and her phone was at 30% percent.

Mei sighed and got up, ruffling her hair a bit and untangling a few parts. She had serious bed head...Takes forever to deal with it...

She walked out of the room and was hit with a sweet smell. Lunch? Breakfast? Brunch? One of the three.
Mei walked done the hall, waving to a few passing mechanicals bulls.

She ended up at the kitchen and saw red son was making pancakes and waffles. Pigsy was helping by mixing the batter and MK was sitting in the kitchen as a bird.

She found it weird why a bird. Oh well.

Mei sat at the dining table next to tang who was, again, reading.

"Again with the book?" Mei looked at Tangs book but could see it were pictures.
Seven creatures fighting some larger creature, the size of her own dragon.

"Woah- who is that?-" Mei pointed to the larger creature. "And those?" She then points to the seven creatures.

"Those seven creatures are the 7 leaders of Shadowlings. The first leaders. Each one had an ability gifted by-"

"Just tell us in story form." Mei quickly interrupted.

.

.

.

ShijKong, has grown bored of his life and wanted something to thrive on the new world he created. He wanted to create his first ever human like creature.

He took space dust, destroyed asteroids and the planets dirt ground. He combined those materials and molded the first ever shadowlings into existence.

They were called 'The Seven Leaders'. Each leader was born with an ability that would contribute to the world.
There was fire, water, earth, air, spirit, dark, and light.
Each element played an important role and created civilization thanks to ShijKong.

Life was thriving there for years. But, a strange evil came into the world. Muqin Hunluan.

She is a being of Chaos and destruction, but with a motherly nature.
She was given the much simpler name, Mother chaos. For her motherly instincts and also chaos she creates.

The seven leaders and Muqin Hunluan had gotten into a huge fight. A war.
She saw thing differently than the leaders. She wanted a better world. Without the leaders.

She found them to be terrible leaders. No harmony, Terrible cooperation, terrible decisions.
That's what they thought she started a fight for.

The fight went on for many years. Her abilities of raising her soldiers back and the abilities of the seven leaders made it a chaotic battle.