Chapter 2: Sparrows vs Umbrellas

Allison and Viktor ran to the main lobby and were quickly followed by the 3 females and one of the guys. Diego went after the weird looking cube and Luther went after the remain one that wasn't Ben which left Ben to Five, Phoebe and Klaus. Klaus walked away presumably to find dear old dad leaving Five and her to deal with this different Ben.
"So what's your deal with this animal then?" Ben asked, his eyes shining as he hit a nerve.
"She is not just an animal!" Five replied glaring at Ben.
"Its a she? Does she have a name?" Ben asked glancing at Phoebe. Phoebe glared at Ben while quickly giving Fives mind a read.

"I've got this. Go help the others." Five said in his mind when Ben started asking too many questions about Phoebe. She nodded at Five before running into the main lobby where she saw Viktor fighting some average looking girl and Allison was fighting some blind looking woman who had ravens flying round her. Shaking herself slightly, Phoebe lept in the air and grabbed hold of one of the ravens. The woman immediately responded to this action with pain giving Allison a chance to rumour her.
"I heard a rumour, you couldn't move." Allison said and the raven lady stopped moving, still clearly in pain. Phoebe gave the raven she had hold of a little shake for good measure before letting it go.

Viktor got up after being knocked down and a different Sparrow gave it a shot. Viktor began powering up but the girl made him levitate in the air before she threw him backwards into the art wall.
"Art snob huh?" She snickered before turning to the guy only to see him taking a shot at Allison.
"Hit me." The guy said to Allison.
"What?" She asked confused as too why this guy wanted to be hit.
"Hit me." He repeated.
"Alright." Allison replied punching him. Suddenly Allison nose and lip was bleeding but the guy didn't have a scratch on him. Phoebe chuckled to herself before hearing a long sharp whistle. She turned round and saw Diego.
"Five could do with help." He said hanging on tight to the cube as it whizzed past her. Making a run for it, she found Five and Ben fighting on the landing. Having the element of surprise on her side, Phoebe snuck up to Ben before sinking her teeth into his leg. This caused his attention on Five to falter allowing Five to knock Ben out. Phoebe set of running hoping Five would follow. She lead him to Allison where he teleported her away before she was stamped on.
"Fast little guy." The guy muttered before shrugging his shoulders.

Luther manged to escape the Sparrows leader but not without having his ass handing to him. He met up with Allison and Five and they made there way to escape.
"Phoebe!" Five stopped and teleported away to find her.
"Go!" Allsion shouted as they were chased down a corridor by a ton of ravens. They managed to escape the house and only hoped the other would make it soon.
Five found Phoebe but not before he saw Viktor surrounded by the Sparrows. He saw Viktot begin to power up and teleported both himself and Phoebe away hoping the others had made it out. 

Chapter 2 is completed.

Sorry if the ending seems a little fast.

So that went well (not). Why is Ben so instrested in Phoebe? Have the others manged to escape? Will Viktor manage to get out? What will the Umbrella Academy do next?

Xx