Chapter 19: Dont become a Villian, Viktor

Lila and Diego

"What is it you want from me Lila?" Diego asked, the annoyance in his voice strong.
"I wanted to see what kind of dad you would make because well, I don't think I'd make a good mum." Lila confessed.
"Lila, what the fuck are you talking about?"
"I'm pregnant. I saw how you were with Stan and you'd make a great dad but me, I don't think I can do it alone. I want you by my side Diego."
"Can I think about it?" Diego said quietly after a while.
"Yeah." Lila replied trying not show the sadness she felt.

Luther and Sloane

"You avoiding me?" Sloane asked as she found Luther on the roof.
"Busted." He chuckled. Sloane walked up and sat opposite him.
"Here I wanted to give you this." He said handing Sloane her book of places.
"My book?" She questioned.
"Yeah, I've circled all the remaining buildings that you wanted to visit."
She flicked through the book and reached a page that had a ring in between the pages.
"I want to visit them with you." Luther confessed as Sloane looked at the ring.
"I want nothing more than that." Sloane replied holding her hand out for Luther to put the ring on.

Viktor and Five

Five entered the room that Viktor was sat in.
"It was nice of you to kill mum so Diego didn't have to." Viktor thanked.
"God, what a weird family we are." Five chuckled.
"Yeah, I heard it as I said it. What are we going to do about Allison?" Viktor asked as Five sat down.
"Yes, we are all worried about Allison but I'm more scared for you." Five confessed and Viktor gave him a confused look.
"Why? She killed someone. I was protecting Harlan." Viktor said defensively, trying to remain calm.
"Look Viktor I slaughtered a board room full of people to get back here. Some advice? There is no equation, no 'save 5 Harlan's for every 2 Claire's' formula. It doesn't exist. People like us will never save enough lives to make up for the ones we take." Five explained.
"I don't accept that." Viktor replied.
"Then you'll drown. It's the price of being powerful, sometime we step on ants. The sooner you face that, the safer we'll be." Five continued.
"What the hell does that mean?"
"It means you're very dangerous, Viktor Hargreeves. The decisions you make impact the entire world which is why you don't get to make then alone. Do you know what they call a superhero that works alone?" Five asked and Viktor shook his head. "A villain." He answered.
"I am not a villain Five." Viktor said, finding his voice again.
"And I hope to god you never will be one but lie to us again and I'll kill you myself." Five said before getting up and leaving.

Ben, Fei and Phoebe

"Fuck this. We don't recognise your authority here anymore." Fei said getting up.
"Sit down." Ben said firmly trying to get Fei to listen to him.
"No, me and Chris don't take orders from you anymore." Fei replied.
"You don't speak for him." Ben replied and Chris made some noise agreeing with Fei. Phoebe chuckled to herself but stopped when Ben glared at her.
"Here's to a new life without this asshole." Fei said and tapped the glass on the corner of Christopher. He slowly started to turn red and shake.
"Fei get back!" Ben shouted moving away from the cube. He took hold of Phoebe and moved her away with him.
"Its gonna be okay." Fei said to Chris, reassuring him. The cube suddenly exploded, the Kugelblitz tripled in size began eating the Academy which included Fei. One minute she was there, the next gone.
"Phoebe get out of here!" Ben shouted at her and reluctantly she shifted to a wolf and ran from the building only hoping the others could get out.

Chapter 19 done
Sorry its a little shorter, I just wanted to end it on a cliff-hanger

So the Kugelblitz is back, bigger this time.

Xx