Chapter 9: Threatened

At Hotel Oblivion the next morning.
Klaus, Five, Luther and Diego were all sat eating breakfast.
"Who's the kid?" Klaus asked pointing to a child about the age of 12 sat stuffing his face with food.
"Allegedly he's mine." Deigo replied. Klaus looked at Diego before bursting out laughing.
"Who's the mother?" Luther asked confused.
"Lila." Diego replied.
"Wait that's why Lila was here earlier?" Five asked, appearing from the stairs looking very happy indeed.
"Yeah she dropped him off last night before bolting." Diego explained.
"I don't really care for that one." Chimed Klaus.
"Shes family. Is she coming back?" Five asked.
"She better be because WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DEAL WITH!" Diego yelled.
"She tried to kill us, yesterday." Klaus said, pausing to remember when they were last in Dallas.
"Like I said, she's family." Five repeated.
"Hey what's up with you? You look happy." Luther asked with suspicion as Five was never happy.
"I am plenty happy, I've looked over our timeline and can happily say, we're in the clear. We did it, we saved the world twice. And I am officially retire." Five said before walking over to the bar.
"Is he wearing aftershave?" Klaus asked. "I'm concerned." He continued before following Five.

"Hey what do you say me and you go for a road trip?" Klaus asked.
"I should stay for Phoebe's sake." Five replied.
"Oh come on. She can take care of herself plus Luther and Viktor can watch out for her." Klaus pleaded.
"Why me Klaus?" Five asked suspicious of Klaus.
"Because Diego has his son, the others need to watch Phoebe and you're retired, that's what retired people do. They go on road trips." Klaus said, trying to persuade Five.
"Alright. Why not." Five said and they left. Diego and his son Stanley soon left leaving Luther alone. Before long Viktor came down and sat next to Luther.
"Where is everyone?" He asked Luther looking round.
"Diego and his son went to get something, Five and Klaus went on a road trip." Luther explained.
"And Phoebe?" Viktor asked.
"Haven't seen her. Though she was still sleeping." Luther replied.
"No, when I woke this morning she was gone. I thought she came down here earlier."
"Oh, I'm sure she's around somewhere. I'm gonna go for a run." Luther said before he got up and left.

At the Sparrow Acadmey

Phoebe woke up back in the pathetic excuse of a room with a pounding head. At first the events of last night were a bur but they soon came back to her. She smiled to herself as she remembered kicking Jayme and stabbing Ben but started cursing herself for allowing everything to escalate into being suffocated. "If only I had shifted to a fucking bird." She thought to herself. After wondering whether she should test the door or not, she eventually got up and walked over to the door, gently pulling it. To her utter surprise and shock the door swung open, creaking slightly on its hinges. Phoebe held a breath and listening for anyone coming but once again to her surprise the academy seemed empty except for the faint heartbeats scattered around. As she stepped out onto the landing, she noticed a raven fly up the stairs, circle once round her head and flew  back downstairs. As Phoebe listened she heard faint footsteps and a heartbeat getting louder. Trying not to panic she allowed her nails to shift into claws.

"Relax I'm not here to fight."
Phoebe turned round and saw Jayme stood a couple of steps from the landing.
"They why are are you here?" Phoebe asked letting her claws return to nails.
"Ben wants to see you on the roof of the academy." Jayme replied, turning away and walking back down the stairs. "That means you follow me." She called out to Phoebe who was still at the top of the stairs.
"What if I don't want to?" Phoebe asked, deciding to push her luck slightly.
"Look, I'm not dealing with bullshit right now. Jayme replied, waiting at the bottom of the stairs.
"Fine." Phoebe said, rolling her eyes but walking down to Jayme.
Phoebe followed Jayme to another set of stairs but this time Jayme didnt walk up them.
"You're not coming are you?" Phoebe asked, knowing the answer.
"Nope. Top of the stairs, first door on your right. He won't kill you Phoebe." Jayme said trying to reassure Phoebe.
"Yeah right." She scoffed in her mind.

When she got to the top, she shook the nerves away and walked onto the roof where Ben was stood near the edge.
He wanted until she walked over to him.
"You took you time." He said not turning to face her.
"Didn't know there was a time." She answered back. "What do you even what?" Phoebe asked.
"For you to shift to a raven, exactly like Feis, for as long as needed." Ben replied still not looking at Phoebe.
"And if I don't?" She asked.
"There's no choice here for you. You made it clear last night you can't make decisions." Ben said finally turning to look at her.
"That's because you chose for me!"
Ben raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything.
"Why do you need me to become a raven?" Phoebe asked breaking the silence.
"No questions asked. You will shift to a raven Phoebe, whether its willingly or not I do not care." Ben threatened as he began walking back to the door. He got halfway to the door before Phoebe called out.
"I'll do it." Phoebe said trying to hide the fear she felt.

Chapter 10 is done

So Ben's threatening Phoebe but why does he need her to shift into a raven??
Diego has a child? Klaus and Five have gone on a road trip. Will the others fine Phoebe before it's too late???

Xx