16

We were all getting ready to go down to the beach. I put on my bathing suit and a sheer jacket around as a cover. I take my bag of stuff I need for a beach day. I step outside and find all of them holding their own bags.

"Alright boys let's go."

We find a place to set up the blankets and bags. They all take off their shirts and I take off my sheer cover.

They all pair up to help each other with sunscreen leaving me and Jungwon to help each other.

"Could you help apply sunscreen on my back?" Jungwon says, extending the bottle of sunscreen to me.

"Yeah sure!" I grab the bottle and he turns around revealing his very exposed back. My cheeks turn pink and I mentally slap myself for even getting shy. I rub the sunscreen on his back.

"Okay done. Could you perhaps do it for me too?" I try not to look at him. "I- yeah." He stutters.

I turn my back to him and feel the cold sunscreen and his hands rubbing along my back.

"Thank you Jungwon." I continue to rub sunscreen everywhere on my body and soon everyone finishes.

All of a sudden I hear a scream.

"EVERYONE PUT ME DOWN!" I see that everyone was carrying Jay down the water. Beside me I see Jungwon looking at the group also with a big smile and dimple showing.

"These are your friends?" He turns to me and smiles, "They're stupid but I wouldn't trade them for the world."

"So why don't you join them?"

"Cause I'm not stupid like them." I laugh and he does also. I extend my hands out.

"Let's go?"

He slaps his hand on mine and clasps it. "Let's go!"
We run hand and hand into the water and fall down face first. Salt water gets in my eyes and mouth. I quickly stand up and spit water out my mouth while wiping it off my face.

"Bleh. Salt water." I get hair out my face and Jungwon also sweeps his wet hair back, "That probably wasn't the best idea." We walked down further where everyone was swimming and splashing water in each other's faces.

Jungwon and I stood a bit away from everyone, laughing at how everyone started splashing water at Jay.

"YAH", he spits out water, "STOP" spits out more water, "SPLASHING" he goes underwater then we see Niki go down underwater with a scream. Jay and Niki come back up the water catching their breath. Everyone started laughing and for the rest of the day we spent it in the water at the beach.