18

I wake up to the sound of pots and pans hitting each other. I lift my head off of Jungwons shoulder and look to see the other two also wake up.

"Sorry." Jay says and continues his cooking.
"
Was my shoulder comfortable?" I look at Jungwon and give him a little smile.

"It was very. Do you know where else to buy your shoulder? Might want it as my mattress."

"Just give me a call and you'll have it."

I sat there speechless before clearing my throat. "Imma...go wash up." I quickly go into my room to hide the flush on my face.

Jungwon opens his mouth to say something but I already left to go to my room. I wash my hair and body, getting the salty water out. I put on a white shirt and wide-legged black pants before going outside where all the food is set. I sat in the empty seat next to Jake.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"So I saw you laying your head on Jungwons shoulder. Already making moves?" he says, wiggling his eyebrows.

I gave him a small shove and rolled my eyes, "He offered." "Didn't know you had game not gonna lie."
I looked at him offended, "Excuse me? I have lots of game." "Right..."

We laugh and soon everyone joins us at the table. There was ramen, kimchi pancakes, and egg omelet laid throughout in the middle of the table. My stomach rumbles at the sight and everyone digs in on the food. We quickly eat and rest our backs against the seats rubbing our stomachs.

"Sunghoon can you grab the soju?" Niki says pointing at the fridge.

"I can't." He pouts.

He sticks out his stomach and pokes it, "My stomach...I can't...walk."

Jungwon sighs and gets off his seat to grab the drinks from the fridge. "Lazy asses." Sunoo jumps off his seat, "Alright let's start drinkinggg!"

Everyone quickly grabs a bottle and pops the cap open. I take a sip.

"Ahhhh exactly what we needed for the last night here." I took another sip, then another, then another, and before I knew it I already went through two and a half bottles. I grab my bottle to take another sip but a hand stops me from taking more.

"Esscuzzze me?" I look to see who it is. Everything is turning but I make out the face to be Jungwon.

"Arrr you Jungwonie?"

He chuckles, "Yes it is Jungwonie. And you Sooyeonie are drunk! Let's put down the bottle." I pout, "But I'm not finished?"

"Then throw it away."

"You can't waste a perfectly good drink."

I attempt to finish it but he quickly grabs it and chugs it himself.

"Problem solved. Now no more drinking."

"But...but..." I move my face closer to his face and sandwich it, "You're so handsome hehe."

"Am I?"

"Yeah I just..." I slowly move my face closer, "Can I give you a kiss?" I move my face closer. Our lips were an inch apart but he slid his hand on my mouth.

"Not when you're drunk."

He looked around and everyone was slumped and passed out on their chairs. He sighs. "Could you walk Sooyeon?"

I stand up but start to slowly tip. Jungwon catches me.

"Woah okay you can NOT walk."

I put both my hands up, "Halp me Jungwonie."
He smiles and turns around to offer me his back, "Hop on."

"Yay!"

I hop on his back and rest my head on him. "You smell good Jungwonieee~" He opens the door and plops me on the bed, "Wait, take my socks off." He takes it off and I wiggle my toes, "Hehe look."

Jungwon laughs. "Weirdo."

My eyes slowly start to get heavy. I hear the door open. "Goonight Sooyeon."

The light turns off and the door closes. I instantly fell asleep.