chapter one

Monday, 6:58 am

.
.
.
.

I looked out my bedroom door, it had been raining last night. The ground was left soggy and damp, Creating a gloomy atmosphere for the whole town.

I closed my eyes,"when had been the last time I had a decent sleep ?"

Today was going to be my first day at a all girls school. My mom had decided to send me to a all females school so I could "focus on my studies" and make friends.

I honestly thought it was pretty stupid, but complied with her for the sake of it.

A car beeping loudly outside of my window brought me to my senses. I needed to get ready for school, being late was certainly not an option.

I immediately rushed to put my school uniform on, and looked myself in the mirror.

I look like shit.

But at that moment I only cared about getting to school on time.

I ran to the restroom to brush my teeth and hair, almost breaking the restroom door in the process.

After finishing, I quickly grabbed a snack bar from the kitchen and left.

7:23

The walk to school wasn't half bad.

That's obviously a lie.

I said my goodbyes to my mother as I began walking to school. I usually hated having to walk by myself, but this time, I was pretty much more determined to get to school than anything. The sky had a grey,gloomy tone to it, it almost seemed like it was about to rain.

I took my headphones from my book back and played something to keep my mind busy.

Closing my eyes, I let the melody seep into my brain. I always found music such a interesting concept. Beat, rhythm, sound, and some other ingredients. All to make a melodic and hypnotizing impression.

suddenly, I felt a single raindrop land on my forehead.

Fuck.

out of the nowhere rain began to pour.

Panicking, I snatched the headphones from my head and began to run for my life.

-----------

7:45

"Welcome to mathematics class, my name is Mrs. King, and this is my first year teaching in high school. Please take a seat while I take role."

I didn't even make out what she said at the end. I was soaked with water from head to toe.

"How embarrassing." I thought. This was certainly not the first impression I was going for.

"And I also have a puppy named dino-" The teacher was cut off by the door practically slamming against the wall.

"hey, sorry for being late Mrs.king, heres my excuse paper."

"Thank you Miss Karina. Go ahead and take a seat." I heard Mrs.King say as she pointed at one of the many empty seats in the classroom.

I rummaged through my bookbag in attempt to find my pencil, god, all of my notebooks where soaked. I bit my lip.

"Ahah." I thought as I found a pencil laying at the bottom of my back pack.

I quickly looked up to dark eyes looking straight at me.

"Hello, my name is Yoo Karina, I will be your partner for the all about me project."

_____________________

Y'all I know the chapter is kinda short and pretty rushed💀💀💀 BUT BARE WITH ME OKAY

I LOVE Y'ALL SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

this is owner two ❤️❤️❤️