chapter three

Fuck you, Yoo Karina
.
.
.
.
.

"Ack!" Was the only sound I heard until I hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Look where you're going you idiot!" I shouted as I attempted to push Karina off me. She was surprisedly strong and study, which made me even more pissed.

"Oh look whose talking! The person who needed help spelling the word "narrative", if anything, you're the idiot!" Karina scoffed.

"Get off me!" I yelped as I pushed her shoulders in attempt to remove her from me.

"Yeah, alright." Karina spat as she stood up and dusted her shirt off with her hands.

"I'm definitely going to need a entire bottle of hand sanitizer."She said as she looked at her hands.

I shot her a warning glare as I flashed my middle fingers at her. Then I exited the detention doors.

I was finally free.

~~~~

And I was bored.

I had been laying in bed scrolling through my phone for half an hour already. Gosh, what is there to do ?

I looked around my bedroom, that was a bit messy and bland, per usual.

I felt a shiver run down my spine for no reason at all, maybe I should go out or something ? That always helps clearing my mind and keeping me busy for a couple of hours.

After a bit of thinking, I thought just walking around could cut it.

I changed into some comfortable clothing and exited the room immediately.

"I'm going to go take a walk mom, I'll be back before 9:00." I shouted as I walked through the kitchen.

"Gotcha." She said," Make wise choices and take care, bye!"

----

The air was cold and thick, not really matching up to today's season.

I kept my eyes on the ground and my hands inside of my pockets, while music rang in my ears like a bird.

There where multiple pebbles on the ground, I kicked one of them boredly as the pebble hit a solid wall.

A solid coffee place wall.

Curiously, I observed the outside of the place.

"Dream Bean Coffee." It read.

The place seemed good enough. I slid through the doors of the cafe to be greeted with a heavenly sent. The place was everything you'd expect a tiny coffee place to be. A warm place with candles and elevator music playing in the background, it was comforting in a way.

I took a seat near the window, waiting for my order to be taken patiently. I played with the hem of my scarf and adjusted my posture.

"When the hell is my order going to be taken ?"

I waited for a good 5 minutes before I stood up.

"What a fucking waste of time."

I was about to leave when I felt someone clear there throat.

"Welcome to Dream Bean Coffee, sorry for the wait, may I take your order ?"

"Finnaly." I thought as I went to take my seat near the window.

" I would like a classic latte and a plain cookie please." I said as I looked at the menu.

"Very well," she waitress said," your order will arrive in a few minutes, have a nice afternoon!"

I huffed and took off my scarf, it was surprisingly warm and cozy here anyways.

I took out my phone and began doing whatever until I heard a loud crash.

Startled I looked up to see the same dark eyes stare back at me with a blank expression.

"Y/n?"

____________

Sorry for the late update guys😓

Again thank you guys so much for 72 reads, it really means a lot to me.

Love you all, stay safe and take care! See you in the next chapter 🤩