chapter two

.
.
.
.
.
"Hello, my name is Yoo Karina, I will be your partner for the all about me project."

Monday,8:43 am

"For the last fucking time, it's pronounced FOR GOTTEN not FUR GOTTEN." Karina asserted as she burned holes into my eyes.

"Ugh, I can't possibly get anything done with you as my partner." I rolled my eyes at Karina's comment.

"Excuse me ? It's you who's holding me back with your pointless remarks."

"Karina and y/n please quiet down." Mrs.King was now massaging her temples.

"I've had about enough of you two interrupting class." She raised her voice warningly,"if I hear one more complaint, remark, or somewhat interruption to class, you will both receive after school detention!"

Me and Karina both had the same terrified expression painted on our faces.

"Yes Mrs.King." We both say in fear and unison.

Karina flipped her hair and turned back to look at me."Okay,let me start with my introduction all over again."

"My name is Yoo Jimin but I like to go by Karina, I have two cat-"

"You made a mistake." I cut her off,"After saying your name you where supposed to-"

"Oh shut the fuck up." She stood up,the chair making a loud screeching noise.

"You're acting like your presentation is any better!" She yelled.

"Karina and y/n!"

And just like that, I was facing detention on my first day of school.

~~~

Fuck Karina, fuck this stupid all about me project, Fuck-

"Y/n could you please stop mumbling! I'm trying to read a book over here!" I could practically hear Karina yell again.

I huffed, how long had we been like this ? Bickering like children in detention.

I took a glace at the clock,

3:38 pm

In nearly two minutes, I would finally reach sweet freedom.

I started endlessly at the clock, that seemed to tick slower the more I looked at it.The air had gotten thick with awkwardness, I began to fiddle with my pencil, anything to make time go by faster.

I stood up the second I heard the bell.

And unfortunately, crashed into a certain someone.

The crash was loud and sudden, coursing through my whole body as we fell to the ground with a loud thud.

Fuck you, Yoo Karina.

__________________

Y'all ty so much for all the support 😭

Ily all, see you in the next chapter😋😋