chapter eight

"Giselle?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Giselle?!" It felt as if the name was being repeated and echoed into my ears, Giselle Giselle Giselle Giselle.

And before I knew it my legs where moving on their own, going as far away as possible from...

My ex.

And let's just say my past wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, especially my past with her.

I skimmed quickly through the party room, where the fuck are winter and ningning-

Oh.

Why was I even surprised.

Ningning winter and Karina where all at the dancefloor, they seemed to be the ones in the middle of the floor, they looked like they where having fun.

I couldn't possibly interrupt them.

I quickly ran into Karina's room, it was definitely safer here than the girls bathroom.

I took a small sigh of relief when I didn't hear any footsteps being heard near the door.

That was close.

A little too close.

I needed to recollect myself as soon as I could. I turned around, meet by Karina's fancy room. I made sure to not drop or touch anything to avoid any evidence of me ever being here.

As soon as I caught my breath I opened the exit door of the room.

Of course she had to see me here.

"Y/n ? What the hell!" Karina pushed me back into her room and slammed the door shut," What the fuck where you doing in my room."

Shit, she caught me.

"I thought this was the bathroom." I attempted, trying my best to keep a normal tone,"Guess I was wrong, now, could you please move." I said calmly, trying my best not to burst.

"Nice try Y/n, maybe that lie would be believable if there wasn't a "Keep out" sign in front of my room." She said," Now, I'll only say this once, what the fuck where you doing in my room?"

"Hiding." I blurted out

Which was half of the truth.

"Oh really ? From what." Karina raised and eyebrow.

"You don't need to know that, Karina, mind your own fucking business for once." I snapped at her.

"You know what? Maybe I would if it wasn't my room you went into!"

A door opening sound made us stop in our tracks,"Karina? Are you in here!" I heard winters voice.

"Karina! Y/n! What are you guys doing in here?" Ningning said, closing the door behind her.

" Ah, I was just here to ask y/n why she was in my room." Karina said with an obvious fake smile on her face,"Care, to tell me, y/n?"

" Oh, I just forgot my purse in here, that's all. " I said simply, avoiding Karina's strong gaze.

" Ah, I see, let's get back to the party." Winter said with slight suspicion in her voice.She examined our facial expressions with a detective look in her eyes, and then finally opened the door for us to get back in the party.

I let out a sigh of relief as I passed through the door, I needed an excuse to get out of here as fast as possible, or maybe I should just tell Gisselle to leave me the fuck alone.

I shuddered at the flashbacks of when we where together.

" I love you y/n, you know that right ?" Gisselle said as she rested her hand on mine, and I believed it. Every single word.

" I love you too Gisselle, and I won't ever let anything or anyone get in the way, ever." I looked her in the eyes as I said those words.

...⁐̤

"G-gisselle ?" Tears immediately flushed my eyes, and talking made it even worse.

I couldn't dare to look at her in the eyes, because the only image on my mind of her at the moment was them kissing.

"It's not what it looks like y/n!"

Oh, but it was.

And this has happened more than once, but I couldn't break up with her, not even after everything she did, I loved her, and even when we did break up, I always ended up crawling back to her, like the little lovesick puppy I was.

And this had been my last straw.

___

"Mom, I'm getting bullied at school." I lied, "I don't think. I want to be here anymore."

____

And ever since that I never saw Gisselle again, until now of course.

But I have matured, and I'm not going to let her ruin my life again, so I'm going to muster up all the courage I have left in me, and tell her to fuck off.

"Ningning, tell winter I'm going to the bathroom really quickly, I'll be back soon."

___________________________

AYEEEEEEE

Thank you guys for reading, next chapter coming up soon ♡✿♡

I love you all, see you in the next chapter 💌

please comment your thoughts! It helps me out alot as a writer 💫

Bye🐱