chapter six

I have a bad feeling about today.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I sat in my desk staring at my feet, what on earth was that dream? Well, more like nightmare.

I knitted my eyebrows together in frustration, did that nightmare have meaning ? Or was it pure child's play ?maybe I was overthinking everything, like I always do, absolutely nothing interesting will happen today-

"no way, did you hear that Karina's throwing a party at her house this afternoon ?!"

Maybe I had spoken to soon.

And before I knew it, Winter and Ningning where practically begging me to go with them.

"C'mon Y/n! You won't regret it I promise!" Winter said.

" Yeah Y/n! It's Karina's party! You guys are friends." Ningning said with enthusiasm.

The last word made me want to puke. "Yeah...friends." I shuddered.

"So what do you say Y/n are you coming or not, we're not forcing you. We can just go with Karina by ourselves if you want."

My mind immediately flashed back to my dream .

"Y/nn, we're hanging out with Karina again! And guess what you're not invited!"

"W-what!" I looked up, huge versioning of Winter, Ningning and Karina looking back at me with mockery in there eyes.

They where laughing.

I let out a hesitant sigh before I responded.

"Sure, I'll go."

______

I stood before my mirror staring at my reflection.

I'm screwed.

I don't even have anything nice to wear and how on earth I'm going to tell my friends that Karina is making my life complete hell or-

I'm overthinking.

I quickly grabbed a hoodie and some jeans and called it a day because there is no fucking way I'm about to dress up for Karina's party.

I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my hoodie aggressively. I can't believe I agreed to this.

I quickly grabbed my phone and texted the group chat.

                                                                   Me

                                                              I'm ready.

Ning 💗😹

KKK me and Winter are
coming over to pick you
up in 5😋

Winnie🌨️

See you until then
Y/n!🤭

Rina🖤

See you Y/n.

What the fuck ???

Who added her to the group chat !?

                                                                     Me

                                                  Oh ? You added
                                                .  her to the chat
                                                      already.

Rina🖤

I have a name you
know😒

Ning💗😹

I added her yesterday
😘

What the actual fuck ? I scoffed.

I heard a car beeping noise from the outside of my house, Ningning and Winter are finally here to pick me up.

Out of the three of us, Ningning was the only one that had a drivers license and a car. Which I always thought was kinda weird considering that Ningning was the irresponsible one out of all of us.

I closed the door behind me too look at Winter waving at me from the car.

"Hurry up Y/n!"

I ran towards the car and opened the door to the backseat.

"What's up Y/n ?" Those same dark eyes stared back at me with an amused grin on her face, that fucking bitch knew what she was doing.

"Oh, hi Karina." I gritted my teeth and forced a smile on my face,"Happy to see you here."

I sat beside her on the car seat, I have never wanted to drop kick someone so badly.

"Hey, Ningning, how long until we get there." I asked as I scooted far from Karina.

"Chill Y/n we will be there in a bit, do you guys wanna play some music meanwhile ?" Winter said as she connected her phone to the car.

I rolled my eyes as upbeat music began to fill the car.

I flinched in shock me and Karinas elbows suddenly touched. God, I hated this already.

"we're here!" Ningning said enthusiastically as she got out of the car.

We all got out of the car and walked into Karina's house, which was much fancier than I thought.

The entrance was almost filled with people talking, laughing, and dancing.

Suddenly I felt out of place, everyone was dressed nicely, including my friends, I kept my head down, scared that anyone would recognize me.

"Oh.My.God." I heard winter say," Are those chocolate covered strawberries, with SPRINKLES ???" winter grabbed my arm with a surprising force as she dragged me to the dessert section.

My eyes widened as I looked at all the other options, God, why did the food here look so good ?

"Want anything ?" Winter said as she popped a strawberry in her mouth.

"Yeah, no thanks." There's no way in hell I'm about to eat food from the devil herself (Karina)

"Hi guys, we should play a game to break the ice, how about we play never have I ever." Ningning said as she looked at me and Winter .

"Oh, I love never have I ever, can I play too ?." Karina said as she took a sip from her drink.

ningning I swear to God-

"Of course! Let's all go to your room Karina." Ningning said as she smiled.

I brought my hand to my forehead in pure frustration.

I hate parties.

__________

I might start updating only on Fridays from now on😭 I have a lot going on rn.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IT REALLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME💗

love you all and see you in the next chapter 😺