chapter nine

"Ningning, tell winter I'm going to the bathroom really quickly, I'll be back soon."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Huh ? Oh okay then, we'll be over at the dancefloor when you come back!"Ningning said with a smile.

My face immediately went straight as I scanned Karina's house.

where on earth could she be ?

And then I spotted her, dancing on the dancefloor with the same friends, and lover.

seems to me like she hasn't changed at all.

I scoffed as I strutted up to her.

"Hey, you, Gisselle, we need to talk." I said making sure to sound as sure of myself as possible while Gisselle looked visibly shocked at my sudden tone. 

"In private." I said before any of her friends attempted to go with Gisselle.

Her shocked face quickly turned into a pleasant smirk," Lead the way y/n"

  I hate the way she said my name

and I fucking hate it that she still thinks I'm the same weak, lovesick, loser.

"Listen, I want to say this in the kindest way possible but I don't want you interacting, looking, or touching me or my friends, and I know you didn't come to this party to see me but as of for now, I don't want you to be near me, at all." I said in a calm tone, "That's all I wanted to say, have a good day."

I was about to walk off when Giselle grabbed my wrist suddenly,"Funny y/n, and here I was thinking you wanted me back. Listen here, I'll do whatever the fuck I want, if I want to talk to you or your friends I will, if I want to touch you I will." She said as she tightened her grip around my hand.

"What the hell! Let go of me!" I yelped, as I tried to get out of her grasp.

"You can't escape me Y/n-" She was cut off when my fist connected to her face suddenly.

And before I knew it, there was a crowd surrounding us.

"Fight!"

"Fight!"

"Fight!"

Gisselle stood there with her hand on her cheek, where I punched her hard.

god, people are really thirsty for drama these days.

"I'm not the same bitch I was before Giselle, I hope you'll understand that someday."

"Bye." I said when suddenly I was spun around and kicked

A sharp pain was felt on my stomach.

I fell to the ground.

I had forgotten how fucking strong Giselle was.

"You little brat!" She snarled as she held her fist to my face.

Suddenly Karina grabbed Giselle fist with strength.

"That's enough." I heard Karina say in a serious tone.

Giselle's eyes widened in shock as she turned around to face Karina, who's face was stone cold.

"Leave my party, and don't ever come back here you bastard." Karina said.

Giselle scoffed,"Yeah okay, you're off the hook for now Y/n." She put her fist down. As she eyed me with anger.

"Y/n!" Winter and Ningning came rushing towards me,"This is all my fault,I knew something was off!" Ningning said as she massaged her temples.

"Are you okay Y/n!" Winter said as she sat down on the ground beside me," That kick looked like it hurt."

Winter and Ningning's voices faded so that my full focus was on Karina.

"What the fuck ? I thought Karina hated me ?"

"Maybe she just didn't want any more commotion?"

"Yeah I'm okay." I said as I stood up
holding my stomach.

And it stung, pure pain followed me with basically any movement.

"You don't seem okay.." Winter said.

"Let's take you to Karina's room to see how bad she hit you." Ningning said," If that's okay with you Karina."

"Yeah, it's fine, I'll come too."

~ ۝ ~

"Fuck, that hurts." I said as I laid down on the soft fabric of Karinas bedsheets.

"Does anyone have any bandages or something ? It's worse than I thought y/n!" Ningning said biting her lip.

"I think I have some in my closet." Karina replied simply,"I'll go check." She said as she walked over to her closet.

I put my hands over my eyes, never have I felt to weak and helpless before, breathing hurt, moving hurt, talking hurt.

I always knew how strong Gisselle was, but she had never hit me so hard before, It felt like the air had been knocked out of my lungs the moment she kicked me.

Her kick was filled with pure hatred towards me, I should've been the one to knock the air out of her lungs.

"Winter Ningning, we need you, it's urgent!" A particular cat-eyed girl said.

"Yeji! Didn't anyone teach you how to knock?" Winter said.

"Woops, sorry. But It's your parents Ningning, and they don't look so happy." She did a hand gesture for Ningning to follow her.

"I'll come too! Wait up!" Winter said.

"Oh, take care of Y/n Karina, we won't be gone for long...I think."Ningning said as she slammed the door hurriedly.

Fucking perfect.

_____________________

I might not be uploading as fast because of school 🥲

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 800 READS ??? i never thought I would get this far😧

I appreciate and love every single one of you thank you so much for reading and see you in the next chapter, much love, bye ♡