chapter 13

"Okay... I'll start from the beginning."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And I let it all out.

I let the words come out from the top of my head, telling her everything. And it felt good, like a heavy weight had been released from the top of my shoulders, tears were shed, of course, but even crying felt relieving in a way.

"I'm sorry for dumping all of this on you so suddenly," I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my jacket,"thank you for listening, Karina."

"There's nothing to apologize for y/n, I'm here for you." Karina smiled warmly, it was maybe the first time she had smiled at me genuinely, her smile was contagious, I let a grin consume my face.

Karina then let her hand rest on mine as we looked into each others eyes, had Karina's eyes always been so beautiful ?

There was something magnetic about her at the moment, I let my body shift closer towards hers naturally, our hands still tangled together.

I could see every individual eyelash on Karina's eye. She was beautiful.

I leaned in closer to her face, no thoughts were on my mind but "Karina, Karina, Karina." Our faces were now merely four inches apart.

I didn't know what I was trying to do, but it felt good, being this close to Karina.

"Y/n I-" Suddenly Karina's phone rang," I have to go, see you at school." Karina broke eye contact, slowly parting away from me.

I was about to say goodbye when suddenly Ningning and Winter crept up on me.

"Boo!" Said Ningning.

"Ningning, no offense, but you're not scaring anyone with that line." Winter giggled.

I kept looking at Karina leave the mall, my eyes never leaving her.

Winter then looked at the direction I was looking at.

"Aw y/n why didn't you say Karina was here! We could've all hung out." Winter said.

"Oh," I was brought back to the present moment," she was just leaving."

"Anyways, let's continue shopping."

𓆙𓆙𓆙

That night I hugged my pillow tightly, we all know who you wish that was y/n!

"Shut up!" I said out loud to nobody but my own thoughts.

I was definitely going insane, me and Karina ? Never.

I gulped hard, i hate Karina, I hate her with a passion, I hate her so much that when I think about her my face gets red, from anger ?

I tossed and turned, thoughts swarming my mind like a hive full of bees, and I was trying desperately to swat them away, but it most definitely was not working.

Pull it together y/n, Karina is straight as a ruler anyway, and you don't even like her!

Finally, I put all my thoughts aside, and went to sleep.

𓆙𓆙𓆙

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I sealed my eyes shut, I seriously was not in the mood to go to school today, I rolled around in my bed for a bit longer, then I lazily got up.

I stood there, one hand on the door nob and the other on my hair brush, I felt like a dead zombie.

After finally finishing getting ready, I got up outside and waited for Ningning to pick me up.

What's taking her so long ? I thought, checking my phone.

Me

Hurry up and pick me up I don't want to be late for school again😭

Ning😹

srry, Karina takes forever to get ready🙄

How could I forget, Karina was coming with us, I gulped hard, having sudden flashbacks to last night.

I calmly collected myself together, they could be here any second, I quickly pulled out my mirror, checking for any small imperfections on my hair.

Suddenly I heard a loud beep, I looked up to see Ningning, winter, and Karina all in the car, laughing happily, what's going on?

"Y/n! Hurry up and get in, we're skipping school!" Ningning smiled.

______________________

I'm literally so sorry this chapter is so freaking short 😭 I have so much homework it's literally insane.

ANYWAYS I'M BACKKKKK ily all so much and tysm for 4k reads I'm literally crying

see u all in the next chapter ♡♡♡

696 words😻