chapter ten

fucking perfect
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A painful silence filled the room when Ningning slammed the door shut.

Karina stood there, eyes wide open and still staring at the door that Ningning closed.

It took her a few seconds for her eyes to finally look into mine, my heart skipped a beat, I was anxious, of course, nothing more.

My mind suddenly wandered back to what had happened earlier, when she stopped Gisselle from hitting me, and kicking her out of her house.It was a "least-I-could-do" type of act, but why did I feel so jittery about it ? I couldn't help but acknowledge the way my heart raced rapidly when Karina stopped Giselle from punching me.

But my thoughts where immediately pushed away when Karina finally spoke.

"So I guess I have to help clean your wound..."Karina said, as she pushed her hair back with her hand.

"Lucky me." I replied in a sarcastic tone.

She seemingly ignored my comment as she came over to me with a first aid kit in her hands.

"Lift your shirt up y/n, I don't have time for this." Karina said as she eyed me coldly.

"Sorry, can't, my arms hurt." I said as I attempted to lift my shirt.

"Do I always have to do everything myself ?" Karina muttered as she hesitantly and slowly lifted the piece of fabric from my body.

I closed my eyes, my face felt hot for some reason ? Maybe it was just hot in the room.

I held a gasp from leaving my throat as Karina suddenly applied one of the items from the first aid kit onto my stomach.

I opened one eye only to be met by Karina's strong, snake-like gaze.

"What are you looking at ?" I hissed, still in pain.

"You have hair all over your face y/n ? Want me to get for you?"

What was this sudden change of tone ? Is she joking ?

"Sure." The word left my mouth before I could even process it,"sure?" was I going insane ?

Karina wasted no time in leaning in close to my face, my eyes widened, why is she doing everything so slow ? And why does it affect me so much ?

Unexpectedly, Karina stumbled out of the blue, both of her arms where sprawled on each side of my shoulders, now I could practically feel my face on fire.

"We're back y/n and Karina!" Ningning said as she busted the door open.

"Woah..." I heard Ningning say. I turned around to now see both Winter and Ningning standing at the door with equally shocked expressions on their faces.

I turned back around to see Karina immediately stand back up and clear her throat.

" Winter, Ningning! I'm so glad you're back! I just finished putting the rubbing alcohol on y/n, although I need help with some of the instructions." Karina played it off.

"Okay..." Winter said dragging out the "y" slightly.

"Y/n, I'll finish cleaning your wound since Karina doesn't understand the instructions very clearly."Ningning laughed

Karina scratched the back of her neck with embarrassment written all over her face.

"I'll be in the bathroom if you guys need me then." Karina forcefully smiled as she exited the room.

"What was tha-" Ningning said it a amusing tone until I cut her off

"Don't even ask." I said

𓆙𓆙𓆙

After Ningning cleaned up my injury and put a bandage on it, I was feeling slightly better, of course, I wasn't fully recovered from the incident, but I definitely felt relieved.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry about what happened to you today, do you want to leave the party? It feels wrong to stay now." Winter said as Ningning and Karina both nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I agree, maybe I should stop the party too, I'm pretty tired." Karina said

Ningning and Winter said they're goodbyes to Karina, as we exited the door.

"Bye Karina! See you at work tomorrow!" Ningning said with a smile

"See you later Rina!" Winter waved

"Bye." I said awkwardly as I closed karina's room door behind me.

I'm definitely not getting any sleep tonight... I thought as I got into Ningning's car.

The silence was loud in the car, and I knew exactly what they where going to ask.

"So, y/n, do you want to talk about what happened back there, both the party and Karina."

-------

IT FEELS LIKE ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I UPLOADED, I LOVE U GUYS SMMM

LONG CHAPTER COMING SOON💋

ily u all see you guys in the next chapter 😻😻😻