chapter 15

" maybe i had just found the perfect way to move on"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

well, not exactly a way to "move on".

maybe just a small distraction?

what was I thinking? Be rational for once y/n! This so fucked up and toxic, what have I become?

it wasn't like I was harming anyone, after all I had just met this waiter, hell, I didn't even know her name. Some flirting wouldn't hurt anyone.

Right?

All of my thoughts were immediately put to the side when I heard winters voice.

"Wait what's that on the napkin y/n?" Winter asked.

I panicked. Should I tell them?

"Oh, just the waiters phone number." I said nonchalantly.

"WHAT?!" both Ningning and Winter said at the same time, with the exact same confused, yet surprised looks on their faces as they turned their heads towards Karina in a synchronized manner.

"Why are you guys so surprised, am I that bad of a person?" I joked.

I twisted my head to the side, looking for a reaction from Karina.

Karina was gripping onto her coffee cup so hard I thought the cup was going to break. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all, maybe I could find out if Karina actually liked me? Nonsense, she was probably just mad because I could totally pull more girls than she could.

"Yes y/n, you are that horrendous, that's why we're so shocked." Karina spat, but instead of feeling hurt, I felt like a I was about to laugh. Her reaction was priceless, this was hilarious.

"BAHHAHAHAH, Karina you're too funny." I said as I wiped a fake tear from my eye.

Karina glared at me from the corner of her eyes. Oh, she was definitely pissed off.

"Anyways, let's go ahead and drink our coffee before it gets late."

🧚🏽‍♂️

Throughout the whole time we were at the cafe, Karina was clearly bothered. She shot me death glares when ningning and winter weren't looking, I simply ignored her stares and brushed them off...though it was hard to ignore her piercing gaze.

we left the cafe shortly after, debating on what to do to kill some time while we we're skipping school.

"We definitely should've thought this through more before skipping." I complained as we all sat in the car.

"Y/n has a point, what are we going to do with all this free time...god, school really has ruined me." Karina said dramatically as she rested her head on her hand.

"Well, there is a nice ice skating rink nearby.. you guys know how to skate, right?" Winter asked.

Karina nodded her head and so did ningning.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.." I said.

Skating can't be that hard! It's just walking with wheels on your feet, what's the harm in that?

((Sorry if any of you guys actually know how to skate, it's just for story purposes))

And with that, ningning drove off.

The car ride was silent, unsettling, almost. It was as if the silence was just making the voices in my head talk even louder than usual.

y/n! have you lost your damn mind! you're just going to embarrass yourself in front of Karina if you try to skate!

y/n, you're definitely going to get in trouble for this, skipping school? You've really messed up this time

when are you going to call that cute waiter?

my thoughts were cut short as we had arrived at the parking lot of the skating rink.

"Fun Wheels" the sign of the skating rink said, a pretty accurate name for a skating rink.

We all got out of ningnings car as we walked into the main entrance of the skating rink.

"Only five dollars per person?!" Winter said, clearly exited.

"We really hit the jackpot today Ningning!" Karina stated as she looked at the prices.

Ningning looked at them with a "I know, I know" look on her face as she grinned.

Ningning went up to the counter,"Four tickets for four people please!" She said as she placed a twenty dollar bill on the counter as the employee gave her tickets.

"You guys are students? Aren't you? Are you skipping?" The waiter spoke and tilted his head.

All of us looked at each other, fear in our eyes as we all froze.

"Wait I didn't mean it in a "I'm going to report you guys immediately" way! We just get a lot of students who skip on weekdays, I was just curious." He nervously laughed.

"Oh, well in that case then yes we are skipp-"
Ningning was cut off by winter elbowing her rib.

"Haha, she's just joking. We're not from around here!" Winter smiled at the employee.

"Ow!" Ningning hissed

"Thanks for the tickets! Have a nice day!" I said before things got too awkward.

"Winter what was that for! He said he wasn't going to tell anyone!" Ningning murmured

"We can't risk anyone knowing!" Winter whispered

"Plus we're probably going to be the only ones skipping!" Winter said as she opened the doors to the skating rink arena.

"Or..not.." Karina said as we all looked into the skating arena that was littered with students from our school.

this was a mess already

_____________
EEEE
sorry for the being gone for what felt like DECADES😭 I totally forgot to update this month!
Expect faster uploads since I'm getting out of school in a bit and I can focus on the story, as always I love you all and thanks for supporting this story💘💘‼️
ALSO TY SM FOR 13k🎊🎊🎉