Realm info

Here is where you will learn of all the different realms and characters of these realms.

{ The different realms }

Cosmania: One of the first ever created realm. A large creature, ShijKong, created the realm. ShijKong is made of time and space itself, created to be...something great and to create.

The realm has creatures of the night sky and space, able to control time with small shards of time shards. The shards being from the crystallized Dome, the third layer of the planet.

The creatures who live there are called Shadowlings. Shadowlings are known to have 3 abilities. Invisibility, shapeshifting and speed.

The creatures are known to be intelligent but also powerful. These creatures can live up to many years, thousands of years, maybe millions.

Their leader is Cosmic. He has an adopted son named Leek.

.

.

.

The depths: Apart of Cosmania, the final layer of Cosmania, the depths. It's a dark and filled with Pillars of crystal like obsidian and black sludge.
It was ShijKong's resting place. Shij, the space side, was awake and created another being. A being to love.
Muqin Hunluan. She went by Mother.

After Shij went to rest with Kong, Muqin Hunluan, being around Shij for many years, slowly learned to create her own creatures. She made her home deep in the depths and crystal caves and she created Void slimes and World eaters.

Void slimes and World eaters come in many different sizes, strengths and aggression.
Most of these creatures, being created by tar and obsidian, are powerful and large, but not to aggressive. Most just hide in their shells and sleep for many hours.

Most, who were crates of lava and obsidian and hints of time shards, as experiment, are fast and just as powerful. They are more aggressive being created from lava so it's best not to mess with those ones.

You can tell the difference between more aggressive ones by orange and red markings on their arms. If one doesn't have any, it's not to aggressive. If one had those markings, stay away.

Their queen is Mother chaos, Muqin Huluan. She doesn't have a child.

.

.

.

Spirit realm: it's one of many realms that has never been explored as much by anything. It's filled with ghost of people or creatures. Some good, most bad.
It's a dark and creepy place. There are multiple holes in the walls but those holes are homes for the ghost. Most don't live in holes in the walls and instead in the deeper parts of this realm.

It was created to hold larger and powerful creatures of chaos. The two last leaders of Cosmania, light and dark, sent Muqin Hunluan to this realm.

Most of the ghost down there are talkative and nice, mostly chatting and eating with one another by their homes.

Sadly, none can tell who each one looks like, they all look the same. The same glowing white eyes and dark blue, see through bodies.

It's sad but they all live with it. Luckily they know their own names and past.

There is no ruler here.

.

.

.

HillitHell Peaks: The second realm ShijKong created. It use to be as hot as the sun, a blazing ball of fire. ShijKong had split the burning ball in half and ShujKong working slowly to cool the split worlds.
When both were cooled he reformed then, but, molding them together with a large ring of fire in the center where he split it.