1. <3

Hey!! This is my first story, so hopefully it's good! Leave me advice if you have any!! Thank you!!

Nicks POV
I walked into our apartment and threw my bag down. I have had the most frustrating day. I went ring shopping and the man working there REFUSED to sell me anything since I was gay like WHAT IN THE HOMOPHOBIC... oh yeah btw I'm proposing to Charlie soon!! I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I pulled it out to see I was getting a call from my mom. I declined. I didn't want to talk to anybody right now, except for Charlie of course.

Charlie's POV
I hear Nick get home and slam something down. I could tell he had a bad day and I haven't even seen him yet, this is why I love him so so much. I can tell exactly how he's feeling without even talking to him. I quickly head downstairs to hopefully find out what's happened and make him feel better. I went down stairs and saw him, he look frustrated? Maybe he was mad at me. What if he wants to break up with me?? What did I do?? Omg I can't lose him I love him way too much to lose him.

Nick's POV
Charlie walked downstairs but he froze when he saw me. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind, my hands grabbing the front of his chest and squeezing so hard. He starts to giggle, and that makes me laugh. God I love him so much. "Charlie why did you freeze a second ago," I ask

"You looked mad and of course my stupid brain jumped to the conclusion that you were mad at me and wanted to break up," he said on the verge of tears.

"WHAT..." I scream, "Charlie I love you more than anything I don't want to break up. I will never want to break up."

"I'm sorry," he says looking down at the ground.

"Charlie remember you aren't allowed to say the S word," I let out a soft laugh.

"So then why did you look mad," he asks.

SHIT I need to come up with an excuse I can't let him know I want to propose!! "Oh...um... I just had a stressful day"

"How come?" Charlie asks making me flustered.

"Oh yeah I just um couldn't um find my phone and then it turns out it was in my pocket all day." This was probably the worst excuse I have ever come up with. I mean can you blame me, it's too hard looking at his beautiful face AND trying to think. I cant multitask and admiring him is always more important.

Charlie's POV
I can see right through Nicks lie. "Idiot," I say while letting out a laugh. I know Nick wouldn't lie to me unless he had a good reason, so I will just go with it. We ended up going upstairs and watching a movie. I somehow was persuaded into watching Avengers. I was super tired, so most of the movie I had my head laid gently on Nicks chest. I could hear his heart beating. It made me feel safe. He had his arms wrapped around me and he had his hands in my hair ruffling it around. He's always had a thing for my hair. I find it cute. I turn to look at him and meet his eyes because he's already looking at me.

"Oh I uhh thought you were asleep," he says while his face turns a bright shade of pink.

"Why were you staring at me if you thought I was asleep??" I ask knowing his answer, I just needed an ego boost.

"Charlie can you blame me. You are so adorable. When you're sleeping you have the cutest face. You look so peaceful. I just want to admire every small detail on your perfect face." Nick says while rubbing one hand on my back and the other in my hair.

"I love you more than you can imagine." I say giving him a quick kiss on the lips which ends up turning into a make out session. I'm going to marry this man. We fall asleep in each other's arms, and I wouldn't change it for a thing.

719 words