3. <3

Charlie's POV
Nick and I walk down to the Jeep. He of course walks over and opens my door for me. I have this boy wrapped around my finger. He treats me so well. This makes me feel weird. As we are driving I keep thinking about the fact that I don't deserve Nick Nelson.
"Charlie what's up?" He asks, I don't even notice he said anything. "Charlie....Charlie....CHARLIE," he shouts. This brings me back to reality.

"Oh sorry I was zoned out," I say acting as if I'm fine. I don't need Nick to worry about me any more than he already does.

"What's up baby," he asks again.

"Why do you treat me so well?" I ask.

"Oh I don't know maybe because you deserve to be treated like royalty, and I want to treat you like royalty."

"I don't deserve it though. You deserve it, but I'm bad at that kind of stuff."

"Charlie why is this bothering you? You know I love you more than anybody else in the world. You know how I feel about you. You light up my life. You are my favorite person. I cherish every second we are together and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. I love you so much, more than you know."

I blush A LOT. I try and turn to look out the window so he doesn't see me. "I love you more," I say softly.

"Uh uh I saw you blush you can't hide it from me Charles"

We both laugh. We are at the beach now, and I'm starting to worry. I hate going to the beach with other people. I don't like taking my shirt off which means I miss out on a lot of the fun. Thankfully Elle is here, she doesn't like taking her shirt off either. Even though she's absolutely stunning. We get to the beach and lay down our blankets. Everyone brought snacks, Nick notices I look worried. He comes over and picks me up. He sits down and sets me on his lap. He whispers softly into my ear, "It's okay, you don't have to eat if you don't want to. We can eat at home later?" I reply saying, " Yeah that sounds much better." I give him a soft kiss on the cheek. "I love you," we both say in unison. Everyone is starting to play with a beach ball in the water. I can tell Nick wants to join. I know he's just sitting with me so I don't feel left out. I don't want to make him miss out.

I jump up saying, "Come on it's time for me to beat you."

"Are you sure you want to play, you might be pretty shocked by how good I am."

"Oh yeah? You think you can beat me. You don't stand a chance," I say while we run out to the water.

I stop right before we enter the water. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. "Hey Char we don't have to get in if you don't want to," Nick says looking at me worried. "Oh you're scared of losing. Well I'm getting in the water and then I'm going to beat you," I say nudging him in the side.

We ended up playing volleyball for hours, and of course rugby king Nick Nelson won. I'm not going to hear the end of it. We all said goodbye to each other, and Nick and I headed home.

589 words

I love writing these even if no one else reads them lol, so I may have even more coming out today haha!!