2. <3

Charlie's POV
I wake up, but I quickly realize I can't feel Nick's strong rugby arms wrapped around me. I quickly sit up and realize he's not in the bedroom at all. Did he leave me? Does he not love me anymore? I run down the stairs still in my pajamas with tears streaming down my face. I see him in the kitchen making breakfast. He runs over to me, probably because he sees that I'm crying, and gives me an infamous Nick Nelson hug. I swear his hugs fix everything.

Nick's POV
Charlie came charging down the stairs. I noticed he was crying, I went over and wrapped my arms around him. I'm not sure what happened, but I want to make him feel better. "Want some pancakes," I ask while rubbing his back.

"I'm not super hungry," he replies while holding his stomach. I knew that he was hungry. He didn't have dinner last night, I needed him to eat.

"Could you maybe just have one?" I ask hoping he agrees.

"I can try," he says with a big smile on his face.

We walk over to the table and I put a pancake on a plate for him. I pull out his chair treating him like the prince he is. We sit and talk and it takes him an hour and a half to eat his pancake. I don't mind though. We have nothing better to do. I check my phone, it's 10:43. We are meeting up with the Paris Squad at 2 at the beach. I start washing the dishes, and I feel him grab my waist and start moving his hands up and down.

"I can do the dishes, you made breakfast. It's only fair," he says.

"Prince Charming go sit down I've got this," I say letting out a small giggle afterwards.

"Me?? Nooo I am not prince charming. If anything you are," he says. This breaks my heart. I wish he could see himself the way I see him.

"Charlie Spring you are the most perfect man I could ever meet. You are the absolute best person in my life. I would appreciate it if you don't talk bad about my beautiful boyfriend." Boyfriend. That would be changing soon.

-Time Skip-

Charlie just got out of the shower, and walks into the bedroom with wet hair. He knows what his hair does to me especially when it's wet. I hold my arms out wanting him to jump into them. He does. He throws himself onto me and I cheerfully hug him before reaching my hands into his hair. Playing with his hair makes me so calm. I love his curls. I love him.
We both finish getting dressed and finish getting ready. We are about to leave for the beach.

468 words

I will probably write another chapter today. The next chapter will be them going to the beach. If you have any ideas of what you want to happen please lmk!! Thank you!!