25. <3

I'm back!!! This chapter does contain smut. I hope I wrote enough like Hannah. Enjoy!

Charlie's POV
Nick and I are in our room packing for our honeymoon. We had planned to go to Hawaii because it's so pretty, and seems to have beautiful beaches. Now that I'm packing my swimsuits I'm getting anxious about my scars showing. I want to wear a shirt, but I would look ridiculous. I get pulled out of these thoughts by Nick rubbing his hand on my knee and saying, "Love what's the matter?"

"Um." I stutter. I don't want to ruin our honeymoon for Nick just because of my issues.

"Char?" He looks at me with concern.

"I don't know, I'm okay." I manage to get this out without the tears falling that are welling up inside my eyes.

"I don't believe you. Char I want to help, but in order for me to do that we need to talk about what's bothering you." He's the sweetest.

"It's a problem I've had before, I just don't want to ruin the honeymoon for you."

"Lovey?"

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You're going on the honeymoon right? Even if we need to cancel the beach you'll be there. It can't be ruined if I'm with you. Charlie I'm serious please don't worry about me. Now. What's wrong?" Oh. My. Gosh. I love this man.

"I don't know I was just packing my swimsuits, and started getting nervous about my scars showing and you know the usual. It's really no big deal."

Nick's POV
I wish Charlie could see himself the way I see him. I see his scars as him facing the unimaginable, and overcoming it. I see them as him being brave, and I love it.

"Lovey you're gorgeous. I love every centimeter of you including the scars. I think they make you even more sexy. Like a superhero. If anyone else says anything  they can also mind they're own damn business because it doesn't involve them. They have no idea what you have been through, so they can shove their big mouth up their butt."

"Have I ever mentioned how much I love you."

"No. I don't think you have." I say. We both start giggling. Charlie puts his hands on my knees and crawls over to me. He gives me a soft, gentle kiss on the lips and whispers into my mouth, "Well then. I'll make time and show you right now." He starts ripping my clothes off one piece at a time. He does it gently as he does most things, and it's so hot. I can feel my erection building. I start taking his clothes off looking at him before each new piece to make sure he's okay with it. Once we are both left in just our underwear we start making out. Sex is great, but I think the make out sessions before are even better. Our tongues are weaving around each others, our hands on each others faces. Charlie slides a hand down my cheek slides it down my chest and stops at the band of my boxers. He puts one finger underneath and tickles my extremely hard cock. Soon enough his entire hand is on it stroking it slowly, but firmly. I go to reach for his, but he stops me. He lifts his lips off of mine and whispers, " No no. I'm showing you how much I love you. Remember?" I open my mouth to reply, but all that comes out are moans. Charlie takes that as an answer, and pulls my underwear off. He then removes his lips from mine and kisses his way down to my cock. He licks the head and then begins giving me what might be the best blowjob he has ever given me. Ever. It feels so good, my cock is throbbing with pleasure. He is stroking, and sucking and it feels incredible. "I'm close," I say between the groans of pleasure my body is letting out.  He starts going harder, and I'm about to cum. He keeps sucking and then he starts sucking on my balls, and oh my god that did it. I release right into his mouth. He pauses a second and swallows. His turn.

691 words

Sorry for the smut!! I didn't originally plan for this chapter to have smut, but it kind of just happened... I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I tried recreating Hannah's writing style as much as possible. Thank you for the support! Vote this chapter for more!