20. <3

Charlie's POV
I wake up to Nicks quiet snoring. I quietly get up, grab my tux and everything else I need to get ready, and go to Oliver's room. As soon as I leave the hotel room I call Nick.

"Hello?" Nick says in a tired voice.

"Hey you should probably get up and get ready. I am going to Oliver's so you have the room to yourself," I tell him.

"Char? Why did you leave me?"

"We aren't supposed to see each other on our wedding day."

"WHAT?! ALL DAY?! CHAR WHO MADE THAT RULE?!" Nick asks surprised.

"Nick it's a rule. I will see you at the alter. I love you goodbye," I say.

"I love you too....so much." I hang up. I knock on Oliver's door and he greets me in his pajamas rubbing his eyes. I already asked Oliver if he would help me get ready since Nick can't and he happily agreed. Tao is also joining us, but since he is at his house he will be a little late. I walk into Oliver's room and first get dressed. I put on my navy white button down top, and my navy vest over it. I fix my hair by using a special diffuser that my mom bought me for Christmas years ago, and I have never used it. I plug it in and try to figure it out. I eventually get the hang of it. When I finish it looks pretty good. It is a lot more controlled then usual. It takes me around 2 hours to finally get ready. Tao arrives and I help Ollie and Tao get ready. After we are all ready it's 11:49 am. We start going to the venue. Nick and I are constantly texting each other to make sure we don't run into each other. I am setting up the signs, and the rest of the chairs. While I'm moving a chair I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I pull it out and see "Nicky <3" appear on my screen. I open my phone to see what he said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nicky <3: Hey Char is everything going okay?

Me: Yeah everything is fine, how is everything with you?

Nicky <3: Fine ig but I miss youuuuuu sm

Me: I miss you too. I so wish we could see each other but I'm already dressed and want it to be a surprise.

Nicky <3: You look beautiful 💙

Me: You haven't even seen me?

Nicky <3: I don't need to. I know you look perfect in whatever you picked.

Me: Shut up rugby lad. You are going to look amazingly handsome too. I got to go but I will see you soon 💛💛

Nicky <3: See you soon my love
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I finish setting everything up, and it's 1:21. Guests are going to start arriving at 2, so I go to my changing room and text Tao, Aled, Elle, Darcy, Oliver and Tori to join me. Even though Oliver is a ring barrer I still want him with me, and Tori isn't in the wedding but she has always supported me and I want to be with her today. Tori brings her daughter Lilah with her. Lilah is in a white dress that Tara picked out because I don't know anything about dresses, and neither does Tori. Everyone is dressed and ready, and the guests start arriving as I am putting my bow tie on. I feel my phone keep buzzing. Over and over. I reach and see Nicks name pop up on my screen. More messages keep coming in. I now have 12 messages from Nick. I open my messages app to read all of them. I read the first one and feel a tear fall down my cheek almost immediately...

657 words

Cliffhanger... SORRY!!! Please vote the chapters, it takes me awhile to come up with ideas and write them so it really means a lot to get votes and comments. I am trying reallyyyyy hard to keep coming up with ideas for everything haha. If you have anything you want to see during/ after the wedding put it in the comments. Thank you!!