8. <3

Charlie's POV

In Nick and I's relationship I have always been first. First move, first kiss, first I love you. To keep the tradition going I want to propose first, and I want to do it soon. I love Nick, and he says he loves me. The problem is I think Nick wants to propose first. I have no idea how I want to propose, or when but soon. I have therapy tomorrow, so I'm going to text Tao and see if he can take me ring shopping instead that way Nick has no idea.

Charlie and Tao (texting)

Nerdy boy 🤓: Hey Tao I have a favor to ask?

Movie Critic 🥸: Yeah what's up?

Nerdy boy 🤓: Tomorrow I am supposed to have therapy and Nick always drops me off and picks me up but I want to go ring shopping without him knowing. Do you think you could come pick me up when he drops me off and we can go ring shopping? And then I just go back when he is going to pick me up?

Movie Critic 🥸: UH DEFINITELY YES

Nerdy boy 🤓: THANK YOU I LOVE YOU SM AHEYEJSBRY

Movie Critic: ILYPT LMAO CYA TMRW

-Time Skip-

I wake up and my morning continues as usual. Nick is already downstairs making breakfast for me. He treats me so well. I creep down the stairs still half asleep with my robe wrapped around me. I walk into the kitchen and see Nick at the stove flipping a blueberry pancake. I walk up to him, and wrap my arms around his chest from behind. We had a conversation once that hugs from the back give us the biggest butterflies, so I try to get one in whenever I can. I slowly moves my hands down to his waist and turn him around. I give him a kiss, and as he goes in for a second one I back away and say, "Wouldn't want you to burn your pancakes."

"Charles Francis Spring I hate you."

"Oh do you now?" I ask. He runs over to me and gives me a big sloppy kiss on the lips. "Nickkkk ew that's so gross." I've learned that if I tell Nick something he does is gross or weird he will only do it again, so I don't know why I made that comment. "Nick your pancakes remember?" We eat the delicious blueberry pancakes and both get ready. I throw on one of Nicks jumpers, and my favorite pair of ripped black skinny jeans. Nick drops me off at therapy and I text Tao. A few minutes later I see Taos Honda Civic pull up to the door I get in and we go to the first store.

"My therapy sessions are usually like 2 hours so we have a decent amount of time," I explain to Tao. We get to the store, and I look around. I know Nick prefers simple silver jewelry, so I'm going off of that. I see one in a glass case on the far right of the store. I walk over to it and point and say, "Tao this is the one."

"Mate it's perfect. It's definitely giving Rugby Lad," Tao jokes.

"Tao shut up," I say shoving my elbow into his side

"Tao shut up," I say shoving my elbow into his side. I buy the ring. I know it's the one. I have no doubt in my mind that Nick will love it. Tao drops me back at therapy right before Nick gets there. I have the ring hidden in my pocket, but the box is visible so hopefully he doesn't notice anything. I love Nick with my whole heart. I find myself staring at hi, the entire way home. He is perfect, he is flawless, he is wonderful. He is the best boyfriend I could ask for. I can't wait to propose.

635 words