(ONE)

(Third person POV)

It was the last day of school and you were sitting at your desk staring at the chalk board just waiting for the bell to ring already so you could just get up and leave this fucking nightmare even though your gonna have to deal with the same bullshit 3 months later.

*ring*
(A/N: That sounded stupid asf)

"Finally!" You shouted getting up from your seat and grabbing your backpack immediately leaving the classroom. Everyone in there sucked especially the teacher they didn't care about anything only when staff came in to check how the class is doing so they get paid.
You noticed Bill Richie and Eddie were already walking out of their class so you ran to catch up to them.

"What are you guys talking about?" You asked scaring the absolute hell out of Eddie.
"God dammit y/n don't ever scare me like that!
Eddie shouted slightly shoving you away.
"Ok but seriously what is going on."
"S-Stans probably gonna get the t-t-tip of his dick s-sliced off at his Bar Mitzvah.."
Bill muttered with an awkward smile across his face. "Ew! that's fucking gross!" You shouted looking down at the floor. "Guys! Wait up!" Stanley said running up to the three of you.

"So Stan, what is gonna happen at the
Bar Mitzvah cause Bill says that your gonna lose the tip of your dick." You mumbled
"What? No! That doesn't happen at all!
"Yeah and I think the Rabbi is gonna
pull down your pants. Turn to the crowd and say Where's the beef?!" Richie said making all of us laugh.

"At the Bar Mitzvah I read from the Torah and I make a speech and suddenly I become a man!
Stanley exclaimed "That's all?" You asked
"Yeah!" He smiled a bit.

"Eh I can think of funner ways to become a man.." Richie said under his breath.
You then passed by Bowers and his gang and all of you went silent as they glared at you.
"You think they'll sign my yearbook?
Dear Richie sorry for taking a steaming dump in your backpack. Have a great summer!"

He imitated him as you all went down the stairs, and saw Greta, she was a total bitch to everyone she's like Bowers but a total brat.

Once we got outside you all took off your backpacks and started dumping all the stuff in there in the garbage bins. "Best feeling ever!" Stanley exclaimed dumping out the last bits.
"Yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time!" Richie said putting on his backpack
that was just full of nothing.
"Hey what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?"
Eddie asked doing the same

"I'm gonna start more training."
Richie said adjusting his glasses.
"What kind of training?"
"Street Fighter!" He exclaimed
"Damn, I actually thought you did real training." You scoffed crossing your arms

"So that's how you wanna spend your summer? Inside of an arcade??" Eddie said glaring at Richie. "Beats spending it inside of your mother am I right y/n?" He asked raising his hand up expecting a high five but you just looked at him up and down.

"What if we could all go the Quarry?"