NINETEEN

You woke up in a dark wet room, you were very dizzy, and fell a couple of times.
You looked around and noticed a huge pile of trash with people orbiting around it in the air.
You walked around and saw Beverly laying down as well. "Beverly!" You whispered shaking her awake.

She held onto you for support cause she was also dizzy, she didn't even say nothing to you, she just ran to the door, desperately trying to open it.

"Step right up Beverly, Step right up!
Come change! Come float!
You'll laugh! You'll cry!
You'll cheer!
You'll die,,"

You heard Jack in the Box music getting faster and faster.
"Introducing Pennywise the dancing clown!"
The music stopped and you heard a pitched laugh as the walls on a box fell.
It was standing there and started doing this weird dance.

You and Beverly ran but It launched towards the two of you, knocking you down, it grabbed Beverly and you pretend to be knocked out.
"please help me,," you thought to yourself.
"I'm not afraid of you,," you heard her say

"You will be,,"
Everything was quiet until you heard faint screams of people, and then it went quiet.
You slowly turned around and It was gone,
but Beverly was floating.
"What the fuck?!"
You grabbing a bunch of trash and tried stacking a pile to grab her, but you kept falling.

You heard footsteps and turned to see Bill.
"Bill! Please help!!"
You shouted.
"You guys are alive,,"
"Yes now help me get Beverly down!"
"How the hell is she f-floating?"
"I don't know, just get her down!"

"I'll be back,," he said walking to the left.
"Bill come back!!"
You heard shouts coming from a tunnel,
and went to check it out.
"FUCK!" You shouted getting scared,
you ran into the guys.
"You're alive,," Eddie whispered hugging you.
"I need you guys to help me with Beverly,,"
"Where's Bill?"
"He's in here, he just left to look for something"

Mike lifted up Ben (somehow)
(I'm jsp) and pulled down Beverly.
"Bev? Beverly? Why isn't she waking up
what's wrong with her?!"
"Beverly please come on!"
Ben shook her before quickly kissing her,
she gained consciousness and her eyes went back to normal.
"January Embers,,"
"My heart burns there too," Ben said giving her a passionate smile.
"Jesus fuck,," Richie said pulling
everyone into a hug.

"Who's Bill talking to?" you whispered.
Everyone followed you and Georgie was there.
"I wanna go home,"
I miss you I wanna be with mom and dad,,"
"I want more than anything
for you to be home, with Mom, and Dad,
I miss you so much,,"
"I love you Billy,"
I love you too,," he mumbled pointing the bolt gun at Georgie's head
"But you're not Georgie," his voice softened pulling the trigger.

Georgie fell on the ground with steam coming from the hole in his head, he started shaking and screaming. Billy was right, it wasn't him.
It was It.

"Kill it!" Everyone shouted but the gun wasn't loaded. Bill shot nothing at it, but it's head exploded, it shook violently and jumped towards Bill.

"Leave him alone!!"
Beverly shouted, about to stab it with a spear but it stopped her and threw Beverly.
"Beverly no!"
"Mike!" Stanley shouted as he also got flung against the wall.
Bill and Richie jumped behind him and held the spear into his mouth, Ben grabbed it by its left arm and Stanley held onto his right. They all spun it around until it slammed Stanley against the wall, and flipping Richie over.
It grabbed bill and held him by the neck.

"Let him go,,"
"No, I'll take him, I'll take all of you, and I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear,"
"or,,," It moved his finger.
"You leave us be, I'll take him, and only him, and I have my long rest, and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives,
until old age takes you back to the weeds,"

"Leave, I'm the one who
dragged you all into this," Bill choked out.
"I'm s-sorry, go!"
"Guys we can't,," Beverly said.

"Why not?"

"I told you Bill, I fucking told you,,"
"I don't wanna die, it's your fault, you punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead house! And now, I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown,,"

It shoved Bill of and came towards Richie.
"Welcome to the losers club asshole!"
He shouted swinging the bat at it.
Mike was about to throw a metal pole at it, but burned hands came out of his mouth grabbing onto it. Stanley grabbed an axe and sliced the hands off and Richie hit him again, it kept shapeshifting every hit, it was the woman from the painting and it ran towards Eddie, so you grabbed a sledgehammer and swung it in the head, it grew spider limbs and threw you to the ground, you rolled around the floor as It tried to impale you.

Ben stabbed It in the back and his head turned around, turning into a mummy and pulling him in. Bill grabbed some chains and whacked them in the head constantly. You all hit It with whatever you had in your hands, it turned into the leper and vomited all over Eddie.
"IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" Eddie shouted kicking him in the chin, it rolled around and turned into Beverly's father.

"Hey, Bevvie. Are you still my little-"
Beverly showed the metal pole into his throat, he transformed back into pennywise and spit out half the pole. "Oh shit!"
It laid down and started backing up taking extremely heavy breaths.
"That's why you didn't kill Beverly,
cause s-s-she wasn't afraid, and we aren't either, not anymore,,"
"Now your the one who's afraid, because your gonna starve,,"

It threw himself back into a void holding on to the edge, muttering something.
Stanley handed Bill the spear, and was gonna hit him, but It flinched and fell more.
It's forehead started to crack and fall apart, pieces of his head floated in the air.

"Fear,,"

It said before falling all the way down.
"We did it,," you muttered.
Bill pulled Beverly into a hug.
"I know what I'm doing
for my summer experience essay,"
Richie breathed out.
"Guys, the kids are floating down,,"
Eddie said, Bill went up to the pile and picked up Georgie's raincoat you all wrapped your arms around him as he started to cry.

"It's gonna be ok,,"